Chapter 21

Ti's POV

"Ti you won't believe what Archyn just told me!" Ezra shouts as he comes barging into our room, effectively waking me up.

"Ezra fuck off, tell me later." I tell him as I lift the covers over my head.

It's quiet and I think he listened to me and left until I feel a heavy weight jump on top of me.

I should have known he wouldn't have given up.

I throw the covers off of my head and look up to see Ezra straddling me.

Fuck. Not this early.

Ezra looks at me and smiles, having no clue what he's doing to me.

"The Ball!" He squeals and I groan, "The Ball's been moved forwards!"

"I don't care. Now get off me and let me go back to sleep." I tell him but he doesn't move.

Not good.

"It's in a week Ti!" he says excitedly but still stays straddling me, except he bounces.

He bounces. Up and down. On my lap. Right over my fucking dick.

"Ezra I really don't care." I groan out, trying my hardest not to moan. Why does he have to do this to me?

Ezra finally hops off of me and stands at the side of my bed with his hands on his hips. His long black hair is messy, like he just woke up but Ezra is an early bird so knowing him he's more than likely been up for at least four hours.

His black eyes are bright in the light coming from the open windows and what he's wearing. No shirt and grey tracksuit he's wearing would have made me hard. Well, if I wasn't already hard it would have.

"Ti?" Ezra shouts at me.

"What?"

"You zoned out for a bit." He says as he tilts his head to the side.

"Oh, sorry." I was just admiring your body, "What were you saying?"

"You need to come with me to buy a suit. Aaaaand" He says teasingly, "We need to find you a date." He wiggles his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"What about you?" I ask him and he looks confused but another emotion flashes through his eyes, too quick to recognise.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean who's your date?"

"Oh, right." He laughs nervously, "I'm going with Cindy."

"Cindy?" He nods, "You're going with Cindy?"

"Yes I'm going with Cindy." He says sternly, "Now I'm going to get dressed and I expect you to do the same."

I just grunt in agreement, not saying anything.

"I'm serious Santiago." He says, crossing his arms over his chest, "If you aren't ready by the time I get back, I'll dress you myself." With that he turns on his heel and walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Maybe I should just stay in bed. I wouldn't complain if he dressed me. Or undressed me.

I sigh and get out of bed, ignoring the raging hard on I have.

I have a quick cold shower, dry off, and then walk over to the closet we now share. I grab a pair of black ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt chucking them on.

I run my hands through the curls of my brown hair on the top of my head, making them look effortlessly stylish.

Just as I'm brushing my teeth, Ezra walks in, dressed and ready to go.