Chapter 38

Kaia's POV

I wake up again, this time in a dark room. Every part of my body aches. And I mean every part.

I blink my eyes and wait as they adjust to the darkness. I'm in the same room that I was in before.

I jump as I feel movement beside me but relax as I see the orange hair of the boy that just fucked me.

And boy was I now exhausted.

We'd been going at it non-stop. For some reason we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

My sex drive has never been this high before. I think it's been nearly a week and only now am I exhausted. And I think Silas is too.

I turn to face him and see him already looking at me.

"I would go for another round, but I don't feel like sex." I murmur, "But I'm so hungry." I groan, remembering now that there was no food the last time I went to raid the kitchen.

But I'm not craving any normal food. All I can think about is Silas' steady pulse. How badly I want to bite it.

What the fuck.

"Silas..." I whisper but trail off. He leans himself up onto one elbow, his muscles rippling at the movement. He waits for me to continue. "Why do I want to bite your neck so fucking bad." I ask him, almost groaning out in need. But it doesn't feel like need.

It feels like if I don't, I'm going to throw up. Like my body is going to burn itself from the inside out.

His eyes widen, but I don't realise as with inhuman speed, I slide across the bed and straddle him. Our naked bodies rubbing against each other. I bend down, our chests touching as I resent my forehead in the crook of his neck.

Right where the sound of his pulse is the loudest.

I lift my head back up and slowly lick his neck, making him groan out, me mimicking the sound as I feel him harden beneath me.

Without thinking, I sink my teeth - no, fucking fangs - into the deliecious section of his neck.

He moans out, his hips thrusdting up, rubbing his dick against my clit.

I moan into his neck as I suck the tasty liquid into my mouth. He grabs onto my hips and starts lifting them up and down slowly, rubbing his dick over my clit with every movement.

Without any warning, he suddenly thrusts inside of me and I gasp into his neck, though my fangs stay deeply inside of him. He holds my hips still as he moves himself up and down, thrusting into me continuously from underneath.

I move away from his neck and smash my lips onto his and he groans at the taste of his blood on my lips. I bring my hand up to his neck and gently rub my fingers over the bite mark, feeling the stickiness of his blood on them.

I move my face away from him and he pouts before I sit up. He doesn't stop thrusting into me and he just watches with a lust filled expression on his face as I bring my fingers up to his lips, motioning for him to open.

His lips separate and I push my fingers into his mouth before he closes again. His thrusts start to slow down as he focuses on swirling his tongue around my finger, but that annoys me.

I rise up to my knees and then sink down onto his dick, moving up and down continuously. We both start moaning at the new sensation, despite having been in this position earlier, maybe hours, but maybe even days ago.

The only thing on my mind recently has been the throbbing in between my legs and my dry throat.

Both of which he helps me with.