Chapter 70

KAIA'S POV

I never knew that planning a wedding was so much work. It took me almost a week to send out all the invitations - scribes delivering hand written notes - and get the venue ready. Then there was all the decorating and planning the seats.

But it's worth it.

"Are you ready for our big day tomorrow?" Archyn asks me as he pulls his top off and lies down next to me on the bed.

"So ready." I smile, kissing him softly on the forehead.

"I'm glad we're doing it near the cabin." He whispers, lifting himself onto his elbow, facing me.

"Me too, it's beautiful." I smile.

"I'm glad because we're being united at the place we fucked," He pauses, smirking at me as I roll my eyes, "We fucked lots."

He rolls on top of me and leans against me, resting in between my legs. I wrap them around him, joining my ankles together behind his back.

"We still hated each other at the time." I smirk and he smashes his lips to mine.

"I never hated you Princess."

"Well it seemed like you did. But I know that thinking that you hated me made it that much hotter." I say in between breaths.

He laughs against my lips and the feeling travels all the way down.

"Mikaia, I'm gonna fuck you now. All the way until the clock strikes twelve and it will be our wedding day. Then that night, I'm going to rip your dress off and devour you all night." He looks at me, his gaze heated and lustful, "My future wife."

He plants a small kiss on the scar on my face he gave me what seems like ages ago, then smashes his lips onto mine. We make out for a while, him steadily grinding his hips into me, both of us covered by our pyjamas. I reach down and fumble with the waistband of his tracksuit, pulling the drawstring until it comes undone. He lifts his hips up, making it easier for me to drag them down his thighs, his underwear with them. He kicks them off and they hit the floor somewhere in the room.

He's now lying on top of me, completely naked and I use all my force to flip us over until he's lying beneath me. I sit up and then move down his body until I'm sitting with my knees on either side of his thighs and take him in.

I won't ever get tired of his body. I lift my hand up and trace it along the letters of my name covering his heart. He shivers at my touch. I lean down until my clothed body is against his, and then slowly run my tongue over the scar lines my finger was just tracing.

This time he lets out a shuddered breath and I feel something hard poking against my stomach. I smile and then sit up. I slide further down his body until my mouth is in line with his dick. I move closer to it and I watch his eyes roll back as my breath gently hits the tip. I move forward and lick the drops of precum already leaking out.

Without any warning, I close my mouth over his dick. He jolts as I take him all the way in, his dick hitting the back of my throat. He reaches out to me and grabs onto my hair, I knew he wouldn't let me do it myself for long. Maybe I should have handcuffed him. I'm sure he would have liked that as much as I would have.

He holds my head still and starts thrusting up into me, hitting the back of my throat everytime. I've certainly never taken a dick as big as his. And I'm not normally a fan of giving head either, but when it's Archyn's dick, I'd get on my hands and knees and beg him to fuck me everywhere. I'm not above begging when it comes to him, that's for sure.

I start struggling to breath, having to take quick gasps of air every time his dick nearly exits my mouth. I can feel myself starting to dribble on his dick, and I'd be embarrassed if the scent of his arousal didn't increase the moment I started.