Chapter 23

"Wake up bitch!" I hear Ezra shout as I blink my eyes to see him running towards my bed, a laughing Ti behind him.

Ezra jumps onto the bed, landing right on top of me, making me groan out in pain.

"Get off me you fat mother fucker!" I scream at him but he just laughs. I groam again and then push the blankets off of me and with one quick move I punch him square in the nose.

He jumps off the bed, slumping to the floor and into a ball.

"My face!" He wails as he starts rocking back and forth, "My beautiful, handsome face."

Ti is just looking back and forth between Ezra and I, his expression amused when he looks at Ezra broken on the ground and scared when he looks towards me.

Good. Make them scared.

Ezra lets out another pained scream and I snort, "Shut up you big baby." I tell him as I get out of bed, the carpet smooth on my bare feet.

I scratch my arms up, the short dress I'm wearing not doing much to cover anything.

But I mean they're both gay so they wouldn't get horny over seeing my thighs or boobs. As much as they may deny it, their attraction for each other is obvious.

Well Ti's attraction to Ezra is not as subtle, though subtle enough for Ezra to not notice.

Though I'm 99.99% sure that they're mates. Ti is of the age to find his mate and Ezra will be too in a few weeks. Something he won't shut up about.

But what broke my heart was the look on Ti's face when he told me Ezra was going with Cindy. Obviously I don't know who Cindy is, but if she makes Ti upset, then we don't like her.

I walk over to my closet and chuck on a pair of black leggings and plain white t-shirt.

Yeah I love those dresses, but no one else seems to wear them in the palace, and I'm also perfectly okay with not wearing them in the palace.

"Let's get food." I tell the boys as I walk out of the closet and through my room, tying my hair into a bun at the bottom of my head.

I don't wait for an answer as I leave the room and turn left down the hallway.

I've started to learn my way around the palace and I have never been happier with knowing my way around somewhere.

It doesn't take me long to get to the kitchen and I hear voices inside. I open the doors and walk in.

"Kaia!" Haevyn shouts as she runs up to me and jumps into my arms. She seems to be doing that a lot.

"Missy you're lucky I'm so strong otherwise you could have just killed me." I tell her and she laughs.

I place her back down on the floor and see Nic and Camrey smiling at us.

Oh and of course Ryda who grabs onto Haevyn's hands as soon as she gets to him.

Little kids are so cute.

Sometimes.

"You want scrambled eggs Kaia?" Camrey asks me as turns to face me, standing next to the stove, an apron on and a red spatula in her hand.

"Of course." I tell her and she laughs, turning back around.

"You got something to wear for the Ball?" Nic asks me from where he's perched on the counter close to Camrey.

"No." I grumble and Camrey's head snaps to me.

"What do you mean no!" She shouts at me and spins around again, egg flying off her spatula.