Chapter 51

Kaia's POV

"It's not like I meant to spew!" I shout to a grossed out Ezra running out the door, though he ignores me.

Or maybe I didn't say it aloud.

Fae alcohol, let alone Fae vodka, does funny things to me.

Haevyn and Ryda run out of the kitchen, closely followed by Ti, all disgusted by my vomit, not wanting to clean it up probably.

"Fucking hell Princess." Archyn says as he walks over to me, lifting me up into his arms.

I lean into his warmth, relishing the tingles his touch sends through me.

He waves his hands and I look down to see the vomit gone. Well that was pretty easy. I wish I knew that trick for every time I'd vomit when I was hung over.

"You're so silly Archy." I giggle and he looks down at me with one of his pretty eyebrows raised. "Why didn't you tell them Victoria was dead. I could have if you were too scared but you kept interrupting me."

"Princess, I wasn't scared." He whispers into my hair as he carries me to who knows where.

"Yes you were. You didn't want to tell them." He huffs out a breath but doesn't answer so I just close my eyes and lean into his chest.

"You're so silly Archy." I say again and I just know he rolled his eyes.

I look up at him to see he's looking at me already.

"You have very beautiful eyes Archy," I say as I reach my hand up to beneath his eyes and run a finger along the crease. "Beautiful."

I swear I could see a blush form on his cheeks but I know that's crazy.

But my Archy doesn't blush. I wish he did though, because it looks very cute on him right now.

Right now.

Oh my goodness, he is blushing.

"Archy," I say, staring up at him, "Do you not get told you're beautiful often? Because you are. You are the most beautiful man I've met."

He laughs at this, a soft rumble of his chest pressed against me.

"You're going to regret saying that when you're sober, Princess." He whispers to me.

"I am sober." I scold him and he raises an eyebrow in challenge.

This guy doesn't believe me. I am totally sober.

I wiggle myself in his arms until he gets the hint and places me on the ground.

I start walking forward in a straight line, very easily I must say and look behind me towards him.

"See Archy," I smirk as I see him watching me, "I am perfectly sober."

I go to do a spin before I feel myself falling to the ground. Though I don't land on the partly soft carpet of the hallway, but rather a hard chest.

"Kaia, you didn't even walk in a straight line then." He scolds me and I snort.

"I did so." I say as I push myself off his beautifully muscled body, not hiding the fact that I'm actively checking him out.

Anyways, by the look on his face, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Also by the look of his pants.

I giggle as he pulls me up and I brush my palm against his crotch. "Archy, am I making you hard?"

He groans before picking me up bridal style, one arm under my knees and another supporting my back.

I expect him to deny it, or maybe not even answer at all but he surprises me, "Yes. You are. Now shut the fuck up before I put you down and fuck you against this wall right now."