Chapter 36

Y'all this chapter is basically all seggs so like, read at your own risk. even though I know it's the only reason most of y'all are here.

Kaia's POV

I jolt awake and sit up, but immediately regret it. My head is beating fast and my throat is dry.

I blink my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light of the room.

What happened?

I walk across the room over to the door, soft carpet beneath my feet. I open the door and turn left, but see that I'm no longer at the palace.

What the heck?

Not many steps later I turn a corner and the soft carpet becomes cold tiles, though it doesn't affect me at all. In fact, I don't even know if it's hot or cold, I just feel... neutral?

In front of me is a small, cosy kitchen.

It's a rectangle shape and going from one wall to about halfway through the kitchen is a table that separated the kitchen area from the rest of the room. I walk past the island table and over to the sink, not bothering to get a glass of water.

I cup my hands together after turning the tap on, filling them with water and drinking it and I do it a few times. Once my throat is no longer dry, I turn the tap off and wipe my wet hands on the black jumper I'm wearing.

I hear footsteps moving across the tiles and I turn to see Silas walking into the kitchen.

"You look like shit." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

He walks up to the bench and takes a seat on one of the chairs opposite to the side I'm on.

I ignore him and walk over to the fridge, but it's empty. I slam the door shut, "Where the fuck is the food?" I ask - well more yell - at Silas and he shrugs.

I walk over to one of the cupboards but it's full of plates and bowls. The one beside it full of glasses. The graws above them full of utensils.

"What the fuck!" I yell once I've gone through every cupboard in this stupid kitchen, and still not food.

Silas sighs as he stands up and walks over to me. "Relax Kaia, I'm sure we can find something."

He gently grabs my hand and I almost moan at the pleasurable feeling that erupts in me. I know he can feel it to by the way he tightens his grip on me.

"Fuck." He groans and his deep voice turns me on. All I want to do it fuck him. I can't think of anything but him.

We both lean in at the same time, our lips smashing together. His tongue pushes against my lips and I don't hesitate to open my mouth for him, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I drop his hand and push my body closer to his, his arm coming around to my waist, pulling me in closer than before.

I can feel him harden against my stomach and I moan at the feeling. He picks me up and I wrap my legs tightly around him, neither of us breaking the kiss. He walks us over to the bench beside us and sits me on top of it. At this height, his dick, still covered by his pants, rubs against me.

I tighten my legs, pushing his dick against me and I rock my hips forwards, giving me the friction I so needed in this moment.

I run my hands under his shirt, my fingers gliding over the sharp ridges of his abs. The go up higher and my finger brushes against a metal circle, a piercing.

He's got a nipple piercing. That's fucking hot.

I tear his top off of him and latch my mouth onto his piercing, swirling my tongue around it before sucking it into my mouth. He groans out at the feeling and his hands go to my ass, squeezing it tightly before pulling me closer to him, moving our clothed areas against each other at a fast pace.