Chapter 21: The God of Mischiefs Niece and her protégé

To say my family was happy about Cedric and me was an understatement

To say my family was happy about Cedric and me was an understatement. Mum cried from happiness when we told her, even dad got a little teary, Nat reminded Cedric that if he ever hurt me that she knew how to kill a man and make it look like an accident which was her way of say that she approved, Sam kept going on about how fast I grew up and how it seemed like only yesterday that he was 'babysitting' me and I beat his ass in Mario Kart and Wanda was so happy that she couldn't sit still and kept bouncing in her seat.

When we told Loki, for the first time in a long time every single one of his walls came down and he actually looked happy which was something that hadn't happened in a very long time. Ever since his argument with Nat, he had lost a little bit of the spark that made him Loki and I just hoped that this was going to help him get back to who he really was.

Cassy announced that she was going to be one of my bridesmaids, not questions asked and started to plan my bachelorette party. Even though we pointed out to her that the actual wedding wasn't going to be for a while because of the whole fugitive thing. But she didn't care because when Cassy got into party planning more, there was no stopping her.

But by the time that Saturday rolled around, all three of us were sick of hiding out in Loki's rooms and, even though it probably wasn't the best idea, we walked down to the great hall in the morning to have breakfast with Harry and the rest of Gryffindor's.

A silence fell across the hall when we walked into the great hall and made our way over to the Gryffindor table. There had been rumors that three of the Avengers had been seen around the castle but no one knew for sure. But there was no second guessing when we walked in to the great hall that morning. The new muggle first years looked at us with a look of awe on their faces. Sure, they had been told that some of the Avengers had gone to Hogwarts but seeing us was a different thing all together.

"That's right people! Were alive, no matter what the muggle media tells you!" Cassy yelled, breaking the hush that had fallen over the great hall as people started to laugh.

Slowly the great hall started to return to normal as Cedric and I waved to the younger Hufflepuff's that we knew as they quickly explained to the new first years that yes, Stargirl and Hawk were actually head boy and girl the year before.

Harry wasn't hard to spot at the Gryffindor table because he and the rest of the team were already dressed in their uniforms. Ron was sitting next to his best friend and was looking more than a little green. The youngest Weasley brother had a slight sheen of sweat that covered his face despite the snow that was falling outside as he played with the toast on the plate in front of him.

"That was a dramatic entrance," Dean Thomas laughed as we sat down at the table.

I couldn't help but the nervous look on Seamus's face who was sitting next to Dean. Being Maggie's younger brother, I knew he knew more about what happened then what the Daily Prophet was saying but I also knew that he didn't always see eye to eye with his big sister and didn't want him feeling awkward while we were at Hogwarts. So, I gave the boy who had a knack of blowing things up a small smile and waved which instantly put him at ease as his usual mischievous grin appeared on the Irish boy's face.