Chapter 56: Lovegood Lunacy

It didn't take long for the boys to come back from searching for the supposed berries empty handed

It didn't take long for the boys to come back from searching for the supposed berries empty handed. Which really didn't surprise me, because I was positive there weren't any berry bushes about. But what did surprise me was Ron's sudden outburst at me when he walked into the tent.

"I'm starting to think that taking down Hydra was easier than trying to take down than the death eaters," I sighed, leaning back in my chair. "Take down a couple of helicarriers and boom! Bye, bye Hydra. Well, almost all of Hydra. You're never going to get rid of them completely with the whole, cut of one head, two more will appear thing. If only we had the Tesseract, it got rid of the Red Skull, so, maybe it could get rid of Vol..."

"DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" Ron bellowed so loudly as he barreled into the tent, that I fell off my chair backwards, sending icy ribbons streaking across the floor.

"What the Hel, Ron!" I snapped at him, standing back up and waving my hand over the ice to get rid of it.

"Sorry," Rob said sheepishly. "I should have told you guys sooner. They have jinxed his name. That's how they are tracking people. Using his name breaks protective enchantments, it causes some sort of..."

"A great disturbance in the force," I joked, confusing Ron. "As if millions if voices suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible had happened."

"What the bloody hell are you on about, Elsa?" Ron asked me.

"It's from Star Wars," Cedric explained, making me smile about the fact that he remembered the lines from my favorite movies. "But it does explain how they found us so quickly back when we fled Fleur and Bill's wedding."

"So, what are we meant to call him?" Hermione asked.

"You Know Who, I guess," Harry said miserably.

"If you don't like that, what about what Cass calls him, he who has no nose?" I suggested. "The Riddler? Thomas? Tom? Oh, I know, Tommy Boy!"

"There actually pretty good," Harry laughed. "Good old Tommy Boy."

"Riddler suits him too," I pointed out. "I mean, he is a villain who leaves annoying clues for people to figure out, with an... interesting way of dressing. I guess we should just be happy he hasn't decided to wear a bedazzled neon green catsuit covered in black question marks."

"I still don't know what you're talking about, but now I can get the image of You Know Who dressed in a catsuit out of my mind."

"Well, now were even," I joked, making Ron blush as Hermione looked at him, still at a loss as to what happened the night the horcrux was destroyed.

"But what all of you are overlooking is the fact that a taboo has been out on his name, which means they are going to be able to track so many innocent people and do who knows what to them," Hermione said with a worried look on her face.

"Then we are going to have to find the rest of the horcruxes as soon as possible," Cedric told her. 

"That's easier said than done," Harry said, sounding dejected as he practiced using the stolen snatches wand that Ron had given him by pointing it at a spider. "Engorgio."