Chapter 55: Hell Hath, no Fury...

"So, um, Elsa, what happened to your hands?" Ron asked as he looked down at my hands which were covered in open, weeping blisters

"So, um, Elsa, what happened to your hands?" Ron asked as he looked down at my hands which were covered in open, weeping blisters. "I thought you were meant to have super healing or something."

"Apparently that doesn't apply to burns from a horcrux," I told him before sighing. "Cedric's going to kill me. He spent so long bandaging my hands properly."

"I think he's more likely going to happy that we took on a horcrux and survived," Harry laughed, smiling as he looked up at the rising sun.  "Then he may kill you."

"Speaking of being killed," Ron said awkwardly. "What do you think Hermione is going to do when she sees me?"

"That might be a question that Elsa would be better at answering," Harry said, side stepping the question.

"I can tell you now, she is going to be pissed," I said truthfully. "She cares deeply about you, and she felt betrayed when you left. But don't push her and give her a couple of days and she'll come around."

"I really hope your right," Ron said nervously playing with the sword of Gryffindor. 

"Well, were about to find out," Harry told him. "We're back at the tent."

"Cedric, Hermione," I called out. "Come outside."

Cedric was out of the tent in a second, quickly making his way over to me and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him so that I could rest my head on his chest. It wasn't until that moment, standing there in Cedric's arms with my eyes closed that I realised how tiered I was after everything that had happened. Not to mention how sore my hands were from the sting of the burns.

"Where have you been?" Cedric asked softly as he rested his cheek on the top of my head. "I've been so worried and what happened to your hands? They look even worse than before."

"It's a long story," I sighed, breathing in the scent of butterbeer and cinnamon that was comforting and undoubtedly Cedric. "But Ron's back."

"Ron's back?" Cedric questioned sounding shocked as he looked over to where Harry was standing this Ron. "Ron! Welcome back!"

"Who are we welcoming back?" Hermione asked as she walked out of the tent.