Chapter 60: Malfoy Manor

Before I knew what was going on, the group of snatchers apparated us to a larger country estate

Before I knew what was going on, the group of snatchers apparated us to a larger country estate. There was a large route iron gate that sat at the end of a large driveway that was lined with hedges that had to be at least ten feet tall. At the end of the driveway was a gothic looking manor. The whole thing had a foreboding feeling to it, and I knew that that whatever was at the end of the driveway wasn't going to be good. 

"How do we get in?" The lead snatcher asked taking hold of the gate. "They're locked, Greyback. I can't...blimey!"

I held back a snicker as the man jumped back in fear as the iron of the gate twisted under his hands. Eventually, the iron stopped moving to where the once curled route iron was now shaped like a face. 

"State your purpose!" The face/iron gate demanded in a clanging echoey voice.

"We've got Potter!" Greyback roared, causing me to panic. How did he know it was Harry, there was no way that he could make out any features under the results of the stinging jinx. "We've captured Harry Potter!"

At the werewolf's declaration, the gates swung open, allowing us to continue walking up the massive driveway. Greyback had hold of Harry but the scruff of the neck and pushed him forward, causing him to stumble as he lost his footing. Refusing to allow the snatchers to get the satisfaction of making me faulter, I stood up straight and walked up the driveway with purpose. Next to me, I could see Cedric try to do the same thing while keeping up the blind man act. I couldn't help the little smile that worked its way on to my face as I thought about how proud Matt Murdock would be if he could see the way that Cedric was handling himself as he posed as him. With the same stubborn determination that made Matt not only a fantastic lawyer but a damn good hero that the people of Hell's Kitchen could trust. 

When we reached the door, it swung open to reveal a regal looking woman with black and platinum blonde streaked hair and I knew who it was immediately and who's house we were at. The woman standing in front of me was Narcissa Malfoy and we were standing in front of Malfoy Manor. 

"What is this?" She asked coolly as she gazed over the five of us with distain.

"We're here to see He Who Must Not Be Names!" Greyback announced.

"Who are you?" Narcissa asked in an uninterested voice, knowing who the man in front of her was.

"You know who I am!" Greyback snarled, sounding more wolf than man. "Fenrir Greyback! We've got Harry Potter."

When Narcissa didn't say anything or make a move for us to enter the manor, Greyback grabbed Harry by his shirt and pulled him forward so that he was in what little light was coming from inside the manor. At the sight of Harry's misshapen face, Narcissa scoffed and turned her nose up at him.

"I know 'e's swollen, ma'am, but it's 'im!" The lead snatcher said, trying to regain control of the situation. "If you look a bit closer, you'll see 'is scar! There's no doubt it's 'im, and we've got wand as well!"