Long time no see

AN: hey sorry if there's some grammar mistake.

4 years later

Azula POV
Today mom said that somebody is coming over the palace to talk with father and grand father. A general I think, but she also told Zuko and me that this general is an old friend of hers. Apparently they are a prodigy of firebender but I doubt that she is better than me. right now i need to get out of bed but i'm so much pain that it's just impossible to sit up. I had my first training session yesterday with father and i apparently passed out of exhaustion. it was really hard to keep up with the mouvement he showed me but i just need to practice more and i'll be able to keep up with him. I will be perfect for him. I want to make him proud. A knock on the door got me out of the train of thought i was in. The sound of Mother's voice rang into the room. Great how can I get her out. I can't let her see me like this, not showing my weakness. I can't let her see through me. I must try to sit up. Taking a small inhale as if to take more strength in my tiny body and to pull me into a sitting position. Only that i couldn't even lift my arm normally.

"Azula, it's time to wake up darling. the visitor will be there in about an twenty minutes. please be ready." I simply groan and tried to sit up before collapsing backwards. the ache in my muscles is keeping my body to do what i have to do. A dip in the bed made me realize that mom in the bed with me. Her voice is now more caring and even a little scared.
"Darling are you all right?" It was the same tone that she uses for Zuko when he's sick or hurt. I slowly shake my head negatively. Big mistake cause i got really nauseous. apparently even the smallest movement triggered a feeling of sickness.

Ursa POV

Yesterday was the first day of training of Azula and clearly Ozai did not go easy on her. He  said she did great but I think he went to far for a first training. The small body of my daughter is covered with bruises and she is clearly in pain. I ask calmly while sitting on the bed :

"Were does it hurts?" Even though i'm pretty sure the answer will be everywhere, and like i feared she replied with a broken voice.

" Everything. so so much. it hurts so bad." After this little revelation I feel her muscles contract like her body was preparing to be beaten. Ozai definitely went to far. The anger is bubbling in me and spreading around like an aura. The strange feeling of hot wind came tickle my neck. Aritho has arrived. Oh i'm in deep shit. My friend always made sure to warn me of her arrival, and today I know that she will be pissed at Ozai and I because of the state of our daughter. I remember the last time I saw her she said to prevent to let Azula be around her father to much. Now I can see what she meant by that, Azula and Zuko should not be treated like that. No child should have to deal with that. I should have prevented this. The familiar growl of Oyan made my head turn at the door. With a sigh i turn back to my daughter and say.

"You can stay in bed today you deserve it. You worked hard yesterday." The door open to let the tiger enter.

Aritho POV

I sent Oyan to check up on Ursa and now im in the trone room listening to the grabling of Azulon about the last unsuccessful attempt to find the avatar and the last raid over the earth kingdom. It's getting really boring but I know it's the only time i can laugh at the incoherence of this war in silence, but Oyan not being with me makes it less enjoyable. Do I support this blood bath over the nations? Not at all and this is why a became a general. cause that way I could take the village and city peacefully and not have to be forced to take the army out. Definitely. For my army it's like a big vacation when we are out there. I use my skills of oration to explain the situation at every town or city i conquer. Politics can be lame but it prevent to destroy innocent people and city. The main downside is that it take much longer to finish the organization of city for them to follow the fire nation way. Ozai suddenly join the chat to say.