Explication of Aritho Caracter

Nobody's POV

Aritho has been raise by the air nomads in the temples when she was 2 she got really sick and almost died but a monk asked the spirits to help her so a spirit of the name of Rivanho merge with her to save her life. this spirit is the father of the lion-turtles and guardian of there powers so when it merged with Aritho it also gave her the control of every element. she was born fire-bender and then learned how to control the other elements during the raids she lead during the war and during her childhood at the air temple.

one day while doing a training she found an egg. she took care of it and one day it cracked and let out a cute little green and black dragon this dragon had a particularity it would transform into a tiger if it sense that they were somewhere with to much people. A year after her eyes went blind and with the help of the monk she learned how to feel the change in the air. then she got lost in a cave and found some badgermole they taught her how to feel the vibrations in the earth and to earthbend. When the fire nation attacked she defended herself with fire so the the general tied her up before taking her out of there this general was not actually a general but the fire lord himself Sozin. After been kept for years of brainwashing she got up the steps to get the title of general but only to finish these raids peacefully. During all these raids on the sea she learned how to water bend with the help of Rivanho. when she discovered music she was amazed and so she learned how to sing to the pleasure of her army. She had been the fire bending teacher of Azulon, Iroh and Ozai. She went at the sun warriors city to learn their way and returned saying that she killed a dragon earning the title of dragon.

AN: that's all you gotta know of her for now;)

Azula's secret friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें