Avatar

A/N:Hey sorry for slower updates i need to focus on school. Also sorry for any mistakes.
~ ~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Aritho POV

I wandered trough one of the many hallways of the palace quietly, oyan walking to my right. I had requested a small time of from my duties. It was minor but i knew it would take long enough to let Ozai do what he wanted for at least a month. I also know that this decision will come back and bite me later but i need to leave for a little while. I arrived finally where i was heading. Azula quietly working in a book at the royal library lifted her head once she heard the door close behind me. Nalian slept on the floor snoring lightly making a small ambient noise. I sat in front of the princess.

"What are you working on?" I ask trying to get a hold of her book.

"Some history homework. My tutor has requested that it has to be done by the end kf the day." She replied pulling the book back in front of her to continue her work.

"I see..." That comment made her chuckle but she didn't lift her eyes from her book. She dipped her brush in ink before resuming with her work.

"I just came to tell you that i have to depart for the south pole soon, i was planning on leaving in two days." Now that caught her attention. I knew that i could not tell her the whole reason but i don't like lying to her either. I have began to have dreams, Now this would be very usual for a normal person. Unfortunately i am not a normal person. So when i dream it is either a very good news or a very bad news and this time i am not sure which it is. To resume it, Aang is on the brink of waking up and i want to be there when Zuko finds him. I know where they both are i just have to play my cards right so that they don't all die. Including miss girl in front of me.

"How long do you plan on leaving the palace?" She asked not showing a single emotion. I knew that she was worried however, her heart was beating slightly faster and her eyebrows had twitched when i announced that i would be leaving.

"Not so long but it has to be credible that i went there with only the ressources available. If i were to go with Oyan it would get suspicious. So either a month or three weeks." I could sense that she was thinking, but not sure what about. She slowly nodded and then rested her brush down.

"Is there anything else?"

"Actually, yes. I wanted to take you somewhere of your choice tonight. A small distraction from the duties helps a lot to have a fresh mind the next day." I said as i stood up, i began to pace in front of the desk she was working at. Reviewing in my head the different plays and other shows that were on going even in this time of war. She then made sure that her notes were done and dry before closing the book. She thought for a moment before looking straight at me.

"I do have an idea but it would involve going out of the country." She said not sure that i would agree on taking her that far.

"Go ahead, what are you thinking of?" I questioned.

"Rome?"

"You are aware that this particular play is about seven hours long, Right?" At that she nodded her head and stood up an almost unnoticed nervous look on her face. She could fool a lot if people with that face and look like she was in perfect control over the situation even when it wasn't the case.

"Very well, if that is what would make you happy then i suppose that i can do that." I waited for her to clean up her stuff, Once everything was in their respective place she turned to me again. "Shall we go?"

"Yes!" She got up quickly and came to my side ready to leave, Nalian however was still laying there unmoving from her previous position. Oyan walked over to the younger tiger and nudged her to get up. With that we left the palace going to the plain i had first brought the princess to show her the secret behind the tigers. Oyan waited patiently for my signal before turning into her magnificent dragon. The green glint of her scales shining through in the sun. Nalian mimicking her mother turned too. Once we were all set and had embarked on them we took off from the ground in a grand flapping of wings, dust from the ground flew around us and if someone would to arrive at that exact moment all they would be able to see would be shadows of dragons in a cloud of dust. Quickly we were over the land and we could hardly see anything down there, ha see... I'm sooo funny. We flew for a while and very soon there was no more land under us only water, only then we could lower a bit our flying height. It was now safe enough to fly to a more reasonable distance from the water below. Oyan began to do some tricks, flips and even letting me fly on my own for a little while. That specific time had almost gave Azula an heart attack, thinking i was falling to my death only to be reassured once i reappeared right by her side an instant later. Very soon we arrived to the theatre where we were heading. People were already waiting by the door and it looked like the room would be full. I dug trough my hidden pocket as we landed. As i expected i had more than enough to buy the whole theatre if i wanted but it would not be useful for the moment. Dragons turning back to tigers once we were on the land. Once they were ready to come along we walked over to the door. A usher greeted us asking for the places we wanted, I smiled to him and asked for the best place of the house. He responded immediately that it would be difficult to obtain it tonight since it had already been given away to a rich man.