First training with Aritho

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes.

Azula POV

This morning I'm super excited for my first training with Aritho. The sun woke me up and I jumped out of bed. Running to my wardrobe to dress for the training. Not having enough patience to wait for the servants to come in here to dress me. Once i am dressed Nalian begins to stir in her sleep. finnaly rising to her feets in grace for a beast of this big. Yawnign and streching. Eager to learn new things i run down the halls to get to the courtyard where i see my new teacher meditading. Oyan laying in front of her snoring. She lets her sleeps in the middle of the courtyard this is strange father would never allow it. Even a small part of the relaxation isn't allowed. If we are to do that we get weak.I might have made a mistake accepting and even recomending Aritho to be my teacher. She may be good but i don't often hear tails of her victories. It seems that she doesn't let anyone tell her strories of her fights and victories. Yet she has annexed more than half of our colonies now. That i know, there is a lot of records showing the vast territories she has conquered. And her titles can show how much experience she has. As my mind wanderedthe calm voice of Aritho come to get me out of my head. pulling me into the real world.

"Hello princess," She greeted me as she stood up and turned to face me before telling me the plan of todays trainning. " I had in mind to go in town before to train you but since you are ready i guess i could bring you along it won't be too dangerous wit Oyand and Nalian with us." I haven't gotten to get out of the palace ever, well except for when we went to ember island but even then were didn't see the city. I nod eagerly too curious to find what she has to show me to bother to think about what father would say about it. Aritho nudge Oyan. The tiger open her ember eyes attentive to anything. She stands and begins to walk down the path to the capital. I hurry beside Aritho and Nalian close the march. our little group soon arrives to Caledra. It's actualy the first time I enter the capital and most importantly without any guards, But i guess Aritho is definitely enough for the ten guards father would ask for protection. But i never walked that much out of the castle. once we reach the end of the path I see things that I never would have imagine if my visit had been annonced. Some peasant were looking at us in curiosity. But the most disturbating thing is that there a lot of people laying on the ground and look like they haven't eaten in days. Some others were horribly burned or ill. They come to Aritho asking for help she respond by giving some food and medecine to some men and women. A other kid comes to us and ask for food he looks horrible. He is probably arond my age and ask for medecine claiming it is for his mother and she is gravly ill. It really hurt that this is what is really happenning and I was never aloud to see it or even had been told going on. I want it to change. Everyone should be able to eat and have medicine at their needs. But at the same time we must do sacrifices to win this war. It isn't easy for us either. Not that i have ever really had to worry about what these kids worry about now. Another teen comes running to us this time he's much more wealthy looking. His clothes were looking like a uniform from his school.

"Lady Aritho! I need your help to find a camp where i can learn the ways to war! My father can't fight anymore and we are going to loose our house if one of us don't go to the front line. Please master!" He pleaded almost on his knees. Then he noticed me and really got on his knees. Bowing to me

"Don't you have older brother's and sisters?"

"My older brothers are all in weak shape and my mother doesn't want my sisters to fight."

"Very well but first take me to your house i want tot talk to you father." With a nod the kid turned and showed us a way to a mansion. The door opened and a girl greeted us. leaning on the door. as if she couldn't stand without it. If this is one of his sisters i would understand why the mother doesn't want them to fight in the war.