What Dad Thinks

A/N: This chapiter is treating on physical and mental abuse. also not edited so sorry for any errors. Now into the chapiter.

Azula POV

I wake up to some wet thing on my face. when I finaly open my eyes i'm met by some ember calming eyes. Braking the peace of the silence, my door shot open dad enters looking furious. Screaming at me to get ready for the training. Nalian jumps in front of me roaring at my father. She seemed to be trying to protect me. The face of father crisp and he lit his hand ablaze.The reaction of Nalian was unexpectedly fast for a thing this big. she jumps on dad biting his shoulder and claws on his chest. unfortunately Father looks like he already had this type of opponent, he take the back of the head of Nalian and throw her on the wall knocking her out.  Walking towards me he take my hand and yank it to make me stand on my feet. pulling me out of my room he dragged me down the stairs to get to a place I was forbidden the enter. Until now that is. The stairs were now only lit the pass is the flame of the candles on the wall. As he continued to drag me down these stairs, i keep wondering where we are heading But not a single thing leaves his mouth during the way down. At the bottom of the stairs a big metallic door stands a lot of locks are on the door. Dad knocks three times and the door open in a unpleasant squeak. You know that sound were it so piercing that it hurts physically? We are now standing at the enter of a sort of corridor where there's four metal doors and all of them are looking very scary. He drags me to  the second room and open the door. the interior of the room is way more blank but not less frightening. Darkness is the only thing i see and dry blood, burn flesh and fire is all I can smell. Father's eyes glow in the dark like small torches but his eyes do not show goodness. It shown disapointement. When he spoke his tone was harsh and merciless. A tone that i had heard only directed to someone else then I.

"Since you don't listen to simple things as been on time then I believe a other way to teach you will be valuable." The weird smile on his face makes me scared. He has that smile only when he is gonna do something bad. Once in the room I could see better what it was but not totaly understanding. The room has ten door all in the same metal then the one to get here like to keep someting inside. Father grab me by the colar of my shirt and open a room. Inside there is a strange looking table and some torture tools a fire is lit in some kind of hole in the wall. Long metal stick were in the fire and I though that I would have to torture someone but when father pulled realy hard on my hand probably leaving bruises to make me go on the table. I got even more scared then I already was. He is going to torture me! Why? What did i do wrong. More hands came to restraint me on the table while my father looks unworried. The laugh of the other men in the room as I try to get out of the cuffs. With no result other than more moqueries from the guards. One of the men take the metal out of the fire the white coulor of the metal hint me that this will leave a scar. Sudenly the voice of My father rings in my ears. They lift my shirt to expose my back to them.

"WILL YOU OBEY ME WHEN I ASK YOU A TASK!?" My eyes began to waters a little out of fear."ANSWER ME!" A horrible pain rips trough my left side of my ribs. My automatic response to the pain was a scream.A small "...Y..Yes" leaves my lips. The scream do not stop and Father only continues with other question." WILL YOU DO WATHEVER A ASK YOU WITHOUT ANY QUESTION" Only a wimper left my lips so the man with the burnign metal poked me again but harder this time. So I try to answer luckly I could. "....Y..Y.Ye..Yes." His word reverberate in the deepest of my being.

"YES WHO!" The pain in my left side is more and more hard to bear and now i'm being poke with the burning metal in my other side. Making me scream in pain. trying to not beign poke again I respond faintly.

"....Y..Y..Yes...father.." I see a faint smile on the lips of my dad. He looks at the mens and say.

"Great now take her in the cell and do not let her out untils three days I will come to get her. If she screams to much put her head under water during twenty seconds and if she pass out revive her but don't give her any more care. give her a bottle of water per day and three meals just to not make her look underweight." The mens bow in my peripheral vision and I begin to scream.

"NO FATHER I CAN BE PERFECT JUST GIVE ME TIME!" I plead. In low chuckle my father leaves the room. Two of the mens take me to another room throw me in it and then close the door. In the begening I try to claw my way out then use fire but my fire is hard to use because of how painful it was to breathe. Even though i was full of anger if i would to use my fire it would cause too much smoke to be able to breathe properly. Then I tried to sream but following my father orders. one of the mens came in my room and put my head under water. after some time my vision shrinked and died. black was all i could see the water went in my nose then the man removed my head from under the water. After revivied me he went away leaving me behind.

It went like that for the three next days. I just wish that i was never here, never born in this life. In a life that i kept bragging about, but now i just wish for it to end.

Make it stop someone...

Please all i wanted was to make him proud and all i get is this. All because i slept a little too much.

A/N ;So well this chapiter is realy dark but I had to do it sooner or later. Now the fun game guess what will be the reaction of Aritho? Expectation?

Have a good day/ night.