The Stylist

A/N: Hello, How are you doing. I'm adding a bunch of chapters in this story, to explore more each character. I hope you will like this chapter.

Azula's POV

It has been exactly five hours, twenty minutes and forty seconds that the letter has been sent and the reply has yet to come back. For the time being all of us have been sitting in the living room or exploring more of the house.So far, I have found out that this place have been left for some time. The last owner of this place fled the city to go live in another part of the kingdom. In the many papers i found in the desk there was plans to get in and out of the city, plans of the walls, correspondences with many other people in the city and out of it. Meaning that this house was the one of someone in the Dai Lee or in the guards. Otherwise they wouldn't had a way to get all of these informations.

At the moment i'm sitting in one of the couch of the living room, throwing a knife in the aur and then catching it as it came back down. Arguably not the best past time but it is distracting enough.

Finally a knock on the door stopped all of our movements, well almost all of them. I caught the blade before it fell to the ground. All of our heads turned to the door. I was the first on my feet and at the door. Once i opened the door a Dai Lee agent stood there a scroll in hand. He bowed as he presented the scroll to me and stepped back as i took it from his hands. I thanked him and then closed the door gently. I made my way back to the couch i was previously laying on and sat down. Nalian rested her head on my lap as i broke the seal of the letter. I unrolled the paper and began to read.

'
My greetings to you little lady,

I am pleased to hear from you. I must admit i didn't think you would ever reach out to me. To respond to your questions. The best play in town at the moment is a true classic.
LES MISÉRABLES.
It is a piece inspired by the book of the same tittle. I would be delighted to accompany you and your potential friends to this outing tonight. Furthermore, i would like to send you my personal stylist to dress you for this event. I'm sure you will absolutely love him. He's a gem.

Your dearest, Kòhyan.'

As I read the reply a smile tugged at the corners of my mouth. It seams i had guessed right when reaching out to him. Plus we won't have to worry about finding ourselves an outfit since it will be brought to us by this stylist.

"Good news ladies, We have our ticket of entry to a less guarded place tonight." I announced as i placed the response of the earth citizen aside.

"Ho yeah?" Perked up Ty Lee as she continued to stretch.

"Yes, the person i hoped would help us has accepted." I confirmed standing up, Nalian also stood up and stretched her front paws.

"So now what?" Asked Mai, "We just wait for them to get us out of our misery." She deadpanned.

"Well, no not exactly. But we will have to leave under his care until i find Aritho and Bring us to our actual house for our stay here." I declared as i began to pace. The night was close and we had to be ready as soon as possible. We had a way to get out of this house without the doubts of the Dai Lee but it also meant that we would have to make sure they don't notice our change of place tonight. Suddenly a knock at the door stopped our conversation. Well at least he's quick to find us. I went to open the door. The other side was quite a character. His hair was the first thing that was obviously wrong. He had short bright green hair that went every which way. Actually all of him was some shade of green, His clothes were as ludic as his capillary choice, his robes were an arrangement of many tint of green and beige. But the color wasn't the biggest issue with these, it was the design of them. Probably a mix of the different regions of the kingdom. And a badgermole proudly displayed at the front of them. He had shoulder pads that pulled on the fabric of his robes, a belt of a emerald green color as well as a gold buckle, he also wore make up, mainly to rend his traits more defined and to make his eyes pop.