Infiltration: on going

A/N:Hello! Don't forget to vote and comment. This chapter is pretty much a filling chapter.
But i hope you will like it.

Azula POV

Now all we got to do is to get to the palace, greet the king, make allies and finally take control of the city. It shouldn't be that hard right?

First note of the day,

Make sure the identity of your guards as what they say they are. Other wise you might get unwanted ears listening to your plans.

Second Note of the day

Earth kingdom palace is laughable in it's level of security. We slid right in like a hot knife in butter. Dragged right in front of the king. And here's what happened.

We entered the grand room, pillars held the ceiling at an amazing height, the gold and green details mind blowing. Clearly many artisans had worked on it. The tiles of the floor pictured a gigantic badgermole. Despite being in the middle of the palace it was incredibly well lighted. A line of the ceiling was open letting the light of the sun shine down on us. It could be an idea for further renovation in the our own palace. The king sat on his throne, crown on his head. The size of the thing was ridiculous, way out of his proportions. He held a sceptre in his right hand. A big bear laid at his feet, seemingly asleep. Nalian huffed at the sight but made no comment. Laying down herself at my side. We bowed on our knees to the king once we were close before lifting ourselves back up and resting in our kneeling position. Resting on our heels.

"I am truly glad to see such trustworthy allies." The king declared with a sigh, it was clear the moment that he opened his mouth that he wasn't used to ruling. But here's the question has he ever really ruled. My answer on this topic is a No. He isn't good enough with his words for ruling this well the country. "This week has been difficult," Yeah i can imagine, My thoughts got cut of by Nalian perking up.

How much you want to bet he lost an accountant?

"I've had to imprison on of my most trusted advisor. He almost convinced me to lead away the avatar.." Yes continue like that, i will have all i need to stop you rock heads. " And leave him to his own way to invade the fire nation without my support on the day of the black sun." Black sun?! Like an eclipse! We will be absolutely defenceless against an army for many minutes. It could lead to the death of Father. And Mine, even Mai's and Ty Lee's! I can't let that happen we have to be quick about our defences on that.

"Yes, it is a shame to be unable to trust the ones closest to you." I respond nodding, i want to slap myself. I don't trust them, or at least not like i should. I know they are my friends but i also know that if i get too close to them i will be closer to be forced to hurt or worse kill them. Even hurt myself, i can't and won't let that happen. Not if i can help it.

"As we are speaking my generals are planning along with one of the avatars friends on the best way to defeat the army of the fire nation." So he won't know anything about that. We need to kidnap the generals and the avatars friend. That way we can stop the planning and at the same time take a better control of the city. That will be the first step of our coup. Now we need to find how to kidnap them. Then something caught my eye. In the shadow many people stood there. All dressed the same, but in more common clothes than the usual guards, but their stances and way to move proved that they were much more dangerous than the guards. These are agents, spies, they control the city. They have strength. They are unseen and unheard. If i get a way to control that i can control the city.

"If i may, I would have some questions on how your city work. Since we have been so long in our home island we have been a little disconnected from the rest of the kingdom." I declared, i have to make myself seem like i'm somewhat lost in what is going on. Which in truth isn't far from the reality.