Operation: Infiltration

A/N:Happy new year🥳! I wish you the best for the next year.

Now get comfortable it's beginning to get more entertaining :) ;) :).

Azula's POV

"I have a plan to bring the earth Kingdom to it's knees once and for all..."

"Oooh sounds exciting!" Exclaimed Aritho as she passed the entrance of the tent. Followed closely by Mai and Ty Lee, finally Oyan and Nalian crossed the entrance. I hadn't yet noticed the missing tiger, far to focused on the fact that i was being cared for by someone else than Aritho. My tiger quickly came over to me, pushing her head in my hands. The feeling of soft fur on my fingertips calmed greatly the tumult of my mind. The shadow in the corner of my eyes disappeared once again. Shooed away by my feline.

"Your walk was quite short." Ignored Kura, turning to pour some tea in more cups. Before forcing one in my hands. Aritho hummed lowly but didn't really answer.

"What do you mean? we were gone for more than an hou-" Ty lee began to ask, only to be shut off by a look of the older Fire bender.

A code. They're using some code, what does it mean?

'Aritho took the girls to walk with her, she wanted to explain some things to them.'

She was supposed to talk to me as well about the same thing. Or something related so that we were all the same page before to continue on for the mission.

"So what is that genius idea of yours?" Inquired Aritho settling in one if the beanbag chair in the corner of the room. Effectively pulling me out of my thoughts.

Right, the invasion. Focus Azula you can't keep getting distracted like that. It could harm all of them, and me.

"Well since we obviously cannot cross the wall with force, how about we just go in as guests. Prized guest to get close to the earth king. Then we organize a coup and over throw the earth king." I explained quickly falling back in the plan. It obviously lacked some major details but i hoped that it was enough to convince Aritho. Although I am very aware how she will go head on in some idiotic idea because she's bored.

"Good plan, lacking a bunch if details but meh, the rock heads aren't exactly known for their wisdom." Aritho muttered the last bit of the phrase probably to prevent Kura from hearing. Which obviously didn't work. I don't really know how she ears that well.

"What was that?"

"uh?"

"Rock heads, what about them?" Kura asked leaning forward.

"Nothing, i was saying that the earth king isn't known for being the smartest." Aritho replied almost breaking character and giving away the first statement. For some reason these two work really well together but are like an old married couple, always bickering and disagreeing with each other. Kura hummed suspiciously and turned back.

"I do have a question Azula," Ty lee admitted as she sat on one of the many cushions scattered around the room. I nodded to let her continue, "Well, your plan is to make the earth kingdom fall, but isn't your first mission to bring back your brother?" She does have a point, but i just know that he will be there. Father would-

You didn't even thought it trough,
You're a pathetic excuse of a princess!

"We take control of the city and he will come to us on his own." I declared confidently. Probably to try and stop me.

"So we're just going to bet our lives to maybe make it trough?" Mai asked septically. It doesn't sound that good when you think about it. But i know what i'm doing. Or at least i think so.