Fight with father

A/N: This is a much smaller chapter but I hope you all will like It. As usual, Vote and comment it helps with my motivation. :)

Azula's POV

Many days later the coast of the Fire Nation came into view. The great gates of Azulon were visible in the horizon. The two dragons head opened and ready to retact the net that closed the bay of Caldera. The large sleeping volcano, home to the capital of the fire Nation was as usual it' grey and black self.  Many ships sailed around us, some smaller and some close to our ship. A cacophony of boat horns rang about on the water.

Home.

Or at least close enough to what one would call so.

We docked around midday, the palanquins were waiting for us to use them to get back to the capital. Servants flooded the docks and were ready to go and get the many things were each had in our rooms.

Aritho's POV

After we docked Azula and Zuko were brought away to show their return to their Nation. They would make an appearance later in the after noon, for the time being Zuko and Azula were lead away to prepare for the appearance. I let Kura get back to the mansion where she would be residing for the next few weeks. Nalian followed Azula back to the palace and Oyan decided to go with Kura back to the mansion. I let her go,  I myself was going to escort Iroh to the Royal prison. It shouldn't be too long. I walked beside the twelve guards that were also hired to bring the famous Dragon of The West to his cell. Once we crossed the entrance of the prison i thanked the guards but assured them i would take over the security of the prisoner now.

"You wanted to talk?" Inquired Iroh, as i held onto his restrains to guide him to his cell. I hummed in response but didn't engage yet. The many guards around us were still too present. We could start to talk once he will be locked up. The head guard of the prison guided us towards the cell that would keep Iroh for his time here. I pretended to push him roughly into the cell and violently close the door. I lock the door and turn around to also close the door to the hallway.

"What did you teach Zuko about his heritage?" I asked going straight to the point. Very obviously taking the old man by surprise.  He stuttered for mere seconds before getting his composure back together.

"Not much, I made allusions but never went on the topic straight on." He responded. I hummed pensively, nodding along with his words.

"I would want you to lead him towards the knowledge of his ancestors. It could help him figure out why he's so confused within himself." I declared turning towards the door to leave.

"How much of a lead do you want me to give?"

"Enough for him to catch on." I replied, now right beside the door hand resting on the doorknob.

"what about you?" He asked forcing me to pause.

"I'm working on it. Slowly bit we'll get there soon enough." I assured before leaving him behind with the promise to come back again soon.

Azula's POV

Zuko and I stood side to side before the curtain Lo and Lee had just gotten out to announce our return to the Nation. For to time Zuko paced from one side of the room to the other. Constantly fidgeting with his shirt cuff.

"Relax, You don't even have to say a speech. Just smile and wave for a while and then bow and leave." I said leaning on Nalian. My own hands fidgeting with her fur.

Really credible advice

Aik laughed as he flew around on the ceiling. I clenched my jaw and focused back towards the curtain that separated us from the balcony. Lo and Lee began to announce me and with a sigh i pushed the curtain and ,without looking back to the two boys in the room, stepped out. I didn't focus on what Lo and Lee announced about me. I smiled down on the Nation and Waved twice. Nalian then lifted her front paws on the railing and roared. I had to stop myself from laughing at the reactions of the two olds ladies. The Nation laughed at the antics of my dragon, having known it for some time and being used to Oyan's character.  After a much needed moment to get themselves back together Lo and Lee announced proudly my brother' return. Another wave of applaud rang through the crowd. Zuko smiled and waved awkwardly. Nalian roared again and this time another roar responded.  Oyan landed beside us in her tiger form. Aritho followed suit and landed on the railing toes very precariously dangling in the air.