one

every morning my day consist of three regular things. getting a shower, getting dressed, and doing my makeup.
i found a ton of passion in doing my makeup! i think it's cool how you can put art and beauty in one component. yes, art on paper and canvases can be beauty. but on the spectrum, when it's on your face, it brings more confidence. which i absolutely adore.

i like to keep the same look as always, eyeliner, mascara, and my strawberry scented lipstick.
you can already guess which part is my favorite... the lipstick!
yes there's isn't much creativity with handling with any lipstick/gloss, but there wasn't one thing i hated about this lipstick... and to be honest the eyeliner and mascara aren't the best, they just get the job done.

the lipstick is a very light shade, it's creamy, and the smell is amazing. it gives off great vibes and lays very lightly on my lips. it's not thick and clumpy feeling, it's the exact opposite. everything a person would want in a lipstick, was there.

"GEORGE YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE BUS AGAIN!!" my mum screamed.

"SORRY MUM!! IM COMING" i yelled back in a hurry.

i rushed down the stairs while putting on my combat boots last second.
i then grabbed my bag that was hung on the clothing hook. i ran out the door, the bus stopped at my house exactly.

god this was embarrassing... my bus stop is a good ten blocks away from my house, i really should wake up earlier...

i ran to the bus with my head down, i entered the bus and found no open seat. well, none open besides clays, also known as dream... and there was no way in hell i was going to sit besides him.

he has bullied me ever since i moved to america, he found literally anything to make fun of me about. if that was my accent, the way my hair laid, how i dressed, and mostly my makeup. he always said it's too feminine, like makeup is made for girls. and his dumb opinion isn't going to change how i dress or act.

i moved to america when i was age fourteen, or when i was in grade nine.
that's when i also started not giving a shit how i dressed, and by that it was very noticeable that i was gay...

today i dressed in a tight red shiny skirt that stopped midway of my thigh, a white loose crop top, and fishnet stockings, plus my combat boots and jewelry.
i loved the red shade on my skirt, it was a deep red, almost like a maroon colour.

i snapped back into reality and quickly walked to the back of the bus, i would much rather stand then sit next to dream.

"common georgie!! why not sit next to me?? i thought you loved me!!" dream said jokingly then 'pouting'.

i ignored him and pulled out my phone and scrolled through my social media's.

dream then went back to annoying his own friends. i've talked to his friends before and they were always nice to me, it's just dream who's a dick. karl and i talked a ton in math! nick, also known as sapnap and karl were dating! i was very happy for them.

we finally had gotten to the school and were let off the crowded bus finally.

I walked inside the crowded halls of the school as I tried finding my school friend, bad. well, that was his nickname.

"george! over here!" bad yelled happily at his locker.

"bad!!" I yelled happily then running over towards him.

bads locker was very organized, I should probably get him to help m with mine. it didn't sound like an terrible idea to decorate my locker.

"how was your weekend?" bad asked.

"good! and yours?" I asked then smiling.

"same..." bad said then looking weird like someone was behind me.

"uh-" I said then getting turned around.

it was dream, that's why bad was confused. he knows the bad dream causes me, I wonder why he keeps doing this...

"wearing that same ol' strawberry scented lipstick again? you're pathetic" dream said as if he was annoyed by that.

usually i didn't stand up to dream sense i'm scared of him, he's around six foot three, the quarterback of the football team, and had a shit ton of friends. there was no way i could ever get away from it.
but what did i decide to do? put the 'straight boy' in a gay panic.

"but you probably won't, you think you're cooler then me~ *grabs dreams jaw and pulls down to my height* you got designer shades just to cover your face, but you wear them around like you're cooler then me~ *brings face very close to mine* but in reality you're scared you're gonna fall for me" i said then shoving him away from me, then i giggled and grabbed bads arm before running us to the bathroom.

i couldn't help but to think why dreams breath tightened and he didn't pull away...
he might be in shock? he can't like me... he hates me!
yeah... he's definitely not shock.

i giggled as we entered the bathroom and i sat on the sink.

"what just happened back there?!" bad asked with a soft but surprised smile on his face.

"i don't knowww today just feels a little different from otherssss" i said then giggling.

"you like him don't you?" bad asked with a more eased smile.

"WHAT??!! NO!! OF COURSE NOT!! i mean- maybe? i- i don't know..." i said then frowning a little.

"it's ok to be confused, i'll support you no matter what!" bad said happily then hugging me.

"thanks bad... you really are the best" i said then hugging him back.

*first class bell*

"oh... *pulls away from hug* we should get going to ela on time today" bad said then waiting for me.

"i will meet you there, ima redo my lipstick. it got a little smudged" i said then hopping off the sink and taking off my bag from my shoulder it was hanging by.

"ok, don't be late though! you know how your mother is going to react about this..." bad said while raising an eyebrow.

"i know... i know.... make sure to get yourself to class first though" i said then giggling.

"oh!! right! well, see you in a few!" bad said then kissing my forehead playfully.

"see ya, bad!" i said then smiling and starting to apply my lipstick.

i heard bad leave the bathroom, the door closed then reopened... was bad back already?