fifteen

dream then let me take a shower, his shower was very fancy and had tons of different modes. i thought it was cool but mostly confusing, the life of a rich kid.

i exited the the bathroom and smiled to see dream lying down on his bed with a pair of clothing laying next to him. it was a hoodie that he always wore and some gray sweatpants.

i smiled and held the towel tighter to my body sense my anxiety started arising for whatever reason. i guess i was nervous to see him sense the last time we kissed and all, he was rather rude and disgusted.

dream looked up from his phone and smiled, he dropped his phone besides him and picked up the pile of clothing and handed it to me. i could tell he just put cologne on it, oh my lord it smelt really good...
it was almost like a mint vanilla, with a hint of cinnamon. reminds me of fall in england, how much i miss fall, florida fall is nothing different from everything else. yes there might be a slight change but mostly it stays the same all year.

i then took the clothing and reentered the bathroom to put on the clothing. i put on the sweatpants and giggled seeing how big they were on me. i was gonna have to ask for a hair tie to make sure it fit enough to the point where it wouldn't fall down. i put on the hoodie and smiled, it was big on me and it smelled like the most cologne was put on the hoodie.

i came out the bathroom and dream smiled, i was holding the pants up which made dream then giggle.

"do you have any hair ties?" i asked then smiling.

"taking my clothing now asking for hair ties.... what else do you want?" dream said jokingly then smiling.

"to be fair you were the one who gave me the clothing, i never asked for them" i said then crossing my arms.

"touché, my love. you can follow me downstairs" dream said with a smile then sitting up.

"first get a shower, i don't wanna keep you from doing that" i said.

"ok, sounds like a plan to me" dream said then standing up and then acting like he was gonna hug me, to then pick me up and throw me onto the bed.

"asshole" i said with a smile, then sinking into his comfy bed.

"what was that?" dream said with a smirk.

"oh nothings my ever dearest lovely" i said with a smirk appearing onto my face.

"you're glad i'm sweaty and you're clean because if you weren't..." dream said then resting his hands on the top of the doorframe.

i smiled and shook my head as dream slowly entered the bathroom.

there wasn't much for me to do especially sense my phone was left inside bads car. i then saw dreams phone was left open, now that's asking for me to look at what games he had on his phone.

i'm not the type of person to look through peoples phones, i just like to play on the games on their phone because i'm like an inner child.

i look through his slides and see no games, as the child me who sat there in disbelief. i then decided to look at his instagram sense i had none of his socials and or numbers, maybe i could find something we have in common?

i click instagram and go to his profile to see his following...
his instagram was a thirst trap... dream shirtless, sweaty mirror pics, so many more...

i then see that this was a private account with no followers.... weird?
i then realized, this was his alt account. guessing he forgot to switch onto his regular?

and nothing to my surprise i was right, because when i clicked the very top of the phone, another account showed up.

i then decided to go on that one to see what his actual following was.

a lot of the pictures were a lot less tense and sexual, most of them were with him and his friends.

i then decided to get off his phone sense i started to get guilty thinking i was invading his privacy.

i sprawled out on his comfy ass bed, what's the point in a bed being that damn comfy...

soon enough dream was exiting the bathroom with the towel around his waist. but the shower was still on? weird man...

he sat down on the bed and kissed me on my cheek.

i blushed up almost immediately, i hope it wasn't that noticeable.

"why's the shower still on?" i asked.

"my parents are assholes, so i like to put there money down the drain quite literally" he said then giggling.

"touché" i said then giggling.

"well, let me get dressed... then i can take you home" dream said with a smile.

"that sounds like a good idea, don't want my mum worried" i said while smiling as well.

"i wouldn't want that either" dream said.

dream then grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. he entered the bathroom and came out rather quickly.

dream then flung himself onto the bed like the idiot he was.

"shall we go now, my love?" dream said with a smile.

"yes, and before we go.... we're you drinking? it never occurred to me until now" i said while internally getting upset.

"nope, i don't enjoy drinking" dream replied then kissing my cheek again.

"then why treat me different in school? do you actually like me or is it a play?" i kept asking questions.

"i'm scared for people to know my sexuality doesn't define me, and i do like you george... i really do! i just need to figure out how things are gonna work" dream said.

"wow, already assuming i like you" i said jokingly then rolling my eyes.

"well considering you were very much concerned about if i actually liked you or not kinda gives me an idea on what you might be thinking... but correct me if i'm wrong" dream said then getting up with a smirk.

"i hate you" i said with a smile.

"but you love me" dream said.

we continued messing around while slowly making it out of his house. we were now wandering the streets and giggling about everything and anything.but i couldn't help but to think about if dream actually wanted a relationship or not. i didn't want to push dream on giving me an answer sense he sounded pretty determined that he liked me. it could have been a play though, he has been known to do that on multiple occasions...

what to do now?