two

i put the finishing touches on my lips and closed the lid.
i turned around confused why the door opened and closed again without any sound.

there dream was... standing behind me smirking.

"so you think you could get away with doing that?" dream questioned the stepping forward.

i thought for a second, i could either be my wimpy self and back down... or flirt with him to mess him up. but that was too much confidence so i backed down.

"n-no..." i said then putting my lipstick in my pocket.

"you're gonna listen to EVERY word i say, or you're gonna regret this" dream said sternly with a smirk pulling at the end.

"o-ok?" i said then anxiously looking around.

"give me your phone, and unlock it" dream said then crossing his arms.

i didn't reply but obeyed his orders.

i saw him go into snapchat, take a pic, write on it, and post it on my story.

"and if you take down this post or say otherwise, then you have to deal with me" dream said then pushing me into the wall then putting my phone in the sink.

dream left the bathroom and ran off before being anymore late to class then he already was.

this made my stomach drop... what in the hell did dream post?!

i grabbed my phone shakily and unlocked it then going onto snapchat.

i clicked on my story to see the post hovered on my main...

i clicked on it and the writing stated, "i'm a whore, and a simp for dream. dream is hot and i want him to-".

then i closed my phone...
why in the hell would he post that?!? he has a girlfriend who is VERY jealous and would literally make her girlfriends ruin me.

i was too scared to read the rest, there was a good paragraph as well... i hated life.

my phone zapped and i could only imagine the worst... i saw it was from snapchat so i didn't look at it and decided to pick up my bag and walk to class even though i was already late.

the ela class i had up all the way upstairs, in a really narrow dark hallway. i liked it sense not many people had that class so not many people were in that hall.

"all attention to any female/male who is interested in trying out for the cheer team. please make your way down to the auditorium" the announcements rang.

i've though about it a few times but had the outcome as bailing out, as to i was too scared to do so. i get made fun of enough by dream and didn't need to give him another reason to bully me.
but was this gonna be the year??
short answer was yes, and plus there was no saying whether i was going to actually make the team or not.

i realized tryouts were late this year, usually they started before school even started. i didn't question it though, but for how nervous i was i turned around and watched the halls flood with girls.

i awkwardly walked in the direction as the many girls that crowded the hallway. i wasn't expecting to see any guys sense this isn't a guy sport, some might say.
luckily for me it didn't seem like they cared much at all, yes every here and there i would see people look at me but they smiled at me, hopefully for a good reason?

we all got to the auditorium and we were given a number to when we would go on the stage, do our best on the tricks/moves they assigned for us, and apparently we would get told whether we got in or not today which i was excited about.

everyone was lined up in order by their assigned number. before i knew it a group of girls came walking towards me, but they were any ordinary group... it was the most popular friend group in the school, and it so just happens that the leader is dreams girlfriend...
this was gonna end bad sense she had her minions next to her.

"hey! i saw your story and i never gotten a reply back!!" jenny yelled.

"cool" i said trying to stay away from the drama.

"UGH!! YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE SAYS ABOUT YOU?!?? THEY SAY YOUR A HOMESCHOOLED WANNA BE TRANS, THATS A LESS HOT VERSION OF ME!" jenny screamed then pushing me.

"wow, didn't know that i was that noticed for my good looks. and plus i'm not a wannabe trans, im gay... there's a difference sweetie" i said then chuckling.

"I- UH- WELL IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN WERE GONNA HAVE SOME ISSUES!!" jenny continued to scream.

"like we already don't have issues? and plus i'm not the one that goes to him, he comes to me. maybe he does prefer the homeschooled gay?? i never see him with you anyways" i said then moving up the line.

"WELL- UH- WE DO FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!" jenny stuttered out.

"funny, never remembered asking" i said then pulling out my phone.

"YEAH YOU DID!!" jenny yelled.

"no, whatever you say though." i said then calling bad.

he picked up the phone and i sighed.

"hey, i'm not gonna be in class today. i decided on doing cheerleading tryouts. wish me luck! i said then smiling.

"that's ok!! i hope you make it in the team!! i'm very proud and happy you decided on doing so!!" bad said then giggling.

"thanks! well i should probably go... just thought i should tell you" i said.

"understandable, well i love you and hope the best for you" bad said then hanging up.

"love you too" i said even though the call ended.

"WHO WAS THAT?!?" jenny yelled defensively.

"my friend?" i said confused.

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAY I LOVE YOU TO THEM!!?!??" jenny crossed her arms.

"oh please, you act like you don't do that with your minions" i said then rolling my eyes.

"WELL- let's go girls" jenny said then flipping her hair in my face.