twenty-nine

a good three months had passed sense that day, i started to do homeschooling so i could help my mum out more, and so i could have less contact with dream.

everyday i still hung out with friends, but usually that was at night without my mums knowing. we would all meet up at the park, it was amazing.

my life was finally going well! and sense i havent seen dream, i had lost feelings for him finally. but i met someone new in a coffee shop, his name was tyler. i really liked him and i think he liked me too, i just wasn't sure if i were ready for a relationship yet...

i haven't told trae about the whole dream situation because i didn't feel as if it were necessary, it would just cause problems. i just found no good reason to bring it up sense it was in the past, and plus i was already over it.

"georgeeeee, can you come overrrr?" trae whined.

"whennnn" i gave the same energy back.

"nowwww, i have some other friends over at the moment but their leaving soon and i want you to be here" trae responded.

"as long as everyone else is alright with that" i said nervously, i didn't wanna ruin their fun.

"i know them, they won't mind at all!" trae said with a smile.

"ok, i'm heading your way" i said then giggling.

"ok, see you beauty!" trae said then hanging up.

"see ya..." i said with a smile on my face.

i went downstairs and told my mum i was going to go visit trae, she smiled and immediately approved it. trae came over once and my mum fell in love with him, trae played games with all three of us so my mum wouldn't be left out which i completely adored. that makes me love this man even more...

he was like the perfect guy, anything and everything any person would like in a person.

before i new it i was in trae's driveway and there were a good two extra cars then usual. his regular white toyota was there, but there were one ford and chevy trucks along the sides of the grass.

i knocked on the door and i heard trae yell something i couldn't comprehend. soon the door was opening and i saw trae, i then threw my hands around his neck and we stood there hugging for a good minute.
trae then invited me to come in, like the gentleman he was.

i walk inside into the living room and saw some friends sitting around the couch... one i didn't recognize, but the other.... he looked like sapnap.

my breath hitched and i then looked back nervously to see trae smiling happily. if only he knew what might happen...

"george?" sapnap questioned surprised.

"hi...." i said guiltily.

sapnap then got up from the couch and went over to me ear and whispered, "you should probably leave- uh- dreams here..." sapnap said concerned.

i wasn't quite sure why he was so concerned, but i was about to find out because i saw a shocked dream standing in front of me.

"uhh is everything ok?" trae asked.

"what the fuck-" dream said then rubbing his face and blinking; still staring at me.

dream then came up to me and touched my face, i pull back and stand behind trae worried on what might happen next. i wasn't ready to see dream yet, this was way too soon.

"and when i touch your face; i know you're moving on...
it's not the fact that you stopped loving me, it's the feeling of betrayal that i just can't seem to shape. what's better about him?
how can i improve?" dream said then stepping closer.

"i'm not sure what's going on but dream, i'm gonna ask you nicely to back away for a moment" trae said then turning back to me who was almost crying.

(my x by rae sremmurd) & (love story by taylor swift)

"you know you love me george! nothing has changed and hiding isn't gonna work anymore!" dream said with a smile, that's when sapnap grabbed him from behind and held him in place.

"a hoe shoulda never chose me, and i shoulda never chose him.
a hoes just gonna be a hoe, and a sluts just gonna be a slut." i said sternly then trying to back away slowly to get to the front door.

"but i got tired of waiting! wondering if you were ever coming around! my faith in you was fading...
george saved me, i've been feeling so lone. i keep waiting for you but all you do is run! is this is my head? i don't know how to think! he's dating my friend and i wanna start to go insane!" dream said then stopping suddenly.

"i-i should go..." dream then said and sapnap slowly let go of his grasp...

dream then guiltily ran out of the house, he looked really upset and i honestly felt really bad but i couldn't control how i felt towards trae... right?

"what the hell just happened-" trae said very confused.

"dream and i had a very toxic relationship that i had left a while ago but i ghosted him and basically everyone because i didn't wanna get questioned and so he didn't know how to react when seeing me sense he's been keeping all those emotions in sense they say we broke." i replied honestly.

"why didn't you tell me earlier?" trae asked.

"because i didn't wanna cause more drama if not needed" i said rather quietly.

"i am a great listener, please don't think i won't care" trae said with a smile.

"thank you.... i really do mean it" i said with a smile the hugging him.

"i love you georgie" trae said then snuggling his face into my soft brown wavy hair.

"i love you too trae" i replied then smiling to myself.

i was so damn happy... all there was to think about was trae.... i had no worries.