nine

we both walked out the door and headed in the direction to the open park with a flower field behind the actual park setting.
the walk was a good twenty minutes and so i didn't mind walking, plus my mum was never a car person sense she got car sickness very easily.

we got to the park and set up our little picnic. i placed a blanket down on the ground and my mum sat on it. i reached inside the basket and sat a bowel in front of my mum and myself. i handed my mum a big fork and the tub of spaghetti.

we finished up eating and the sunset was beautiful, both me and my mum admired it.

"good enough mum?" she asks quietly.

"huh? you are more then a good mum! please remember that... don't doubt yourself, beautiful." i said then grabbing her hand.

"bad life... you" she mumbled.

"i have the best life! all because of you, and i will always think that" i said then rubbing her hand.

"past?" my mum whispered.

"even though i'm older now, but i know how to shake off the past. i wouldn't have had a good life if you weren't next to me.. i'm not thriving off the past. dad was mean to you, i'm glad he's gone" i said then kissing her cheek.

"i love you" my mum said then hugging me tightly.

"i love you more" i said then hugging her back.

before i knew it we were already on our way back home. i took my mum to her room and said goodnight, took a shower, and went to bed.

-

i woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. i turned it off and realized that it was friday.... the day of the party... i didn't even know when it started so that put even more stress on me. he told me about nothing, i don't know where the party is, when it takes place, and if i'm supposed to bring something.

(in this story dreams birthday is in the fall)

my phone then buzzed, i tapped on the notification and saw that dreams girlfriend posted something on instagram... the weird thing is that i never followed her... i guess i should look at it?

it was a picture of her and dream kissing...

i try not to be jealous but i can't help but get a little furious. i'm not quite sure why i felt this way, like yes i had a little school crush on dream i would say... but jealousy? that made me feel selfish or something.

you don't know how long i stared into that picture, wishing it was me... i guess it's different cause you're in love, but i still wish it were me.

i did my makeup, got dressed, and grabbed my bag. i was walking to the door when i then remembered to write on the fridge that i loved my mum and i was heading to school. after i was done doing that, i ran out the door before i was too late for school.

i soon got to the school and entered the building like any other day. that's was until i bumped into jenny...

"UGH WATCH IT YO- oh.... it's.... you" jenny said with a disgusted look.

"and what about it?" i said then raising an eyebrow.

"try spreading a rumor bitch, and see what it does" jenny said then flicking my forehead.

"first of all, where the fuck did that come from? second off, i know people, and those people have blackmail on you, which means i do as well" i said then smirking.

"PFF please, you and your little friends know nothing about my life! PEOPLE LOVE ME, and there's no way they'll believe you" jenny said then looking back to her "friends" and smiling.

"you think their gonna say, "oh my god you're such a legend! you make me so weak from your looks and body! you gain my respect! and you're always so funny!!" you're fucking delusional, so try your best to remember... you're not a hottie, you're a lying and cheating to your boyfriend" i said then smirking.

one thing i knew that most people didn't, i know things, perks of being a quiet kid...

"I- TH-THATS NOT TRUE!!" jenny screamed as she stomped.

a tall shadow appeared from behind me.... i turn my head to the side and saw dream... shit....

"what the hell is going on?" dream said with his raspy morning voice.

damn, i'd be wrong to say it wasn't hot....

"HES SPREADING RUMORS!!" jenny pouted as she pointed at me.

"if they were rumors, that would mean they wouldn't be true. and i know damn well that they are" i said sternly.

"what did he say?" dream asked then looking at me "angrily".

i had a feeling he did it just because jenny was there, but i wouldn't know.

"HE- said i was cheating on you..." jenny whispered.

"why'd you get so quiet?? hmmm? that's because it's true" i said then smirking.

"NO!!" jenny yelled.

"is it true?" dream said sternly to jenny.

"N-NO!" jenny said ever so "innocently".

"mhm right, this wouldn't be the first person to tell me that.... you know what, i think we're done, i don't like people who lie and cheat" dream said then walking slowly away.

"WHAT NO!! DONT BELIEVE IN WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!" jenny yelled then running to dream in tears.

"get away! you're annoying" dream said then making his way back towards me.

"BUT BABY!!" jenny yelled trying to cling onto dream.

dream then pushed her away and sighed...
no one was in the hallway anymore sense the bell had rung but sense this was going on i decided to stay sense i did play a role into this argument, and i have to be responsible and pay the consequences if there are so.

i decided to go to the bathroom quickly because it felt like my eyeliner was dripping for some reason. i jogged to the bathroom and went inside quickly. i checked in the mirror to see that it was just fine. the door then opened... to my surprise i saw dream and his now ex walking in...

"you're not aloud in here! this is the men's restroom!!" dream said angrily.

"but ba-" jenny tried saying.

"god please shut up!!" i yelled to her.

"shut up you twert, YOURE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS SHIT!! AND PLUS HES MINE!! ONLY MINE!!" jenny yelled.

"someone told me to stay away from things that aren't yours... but if was he yours then why'd he want me so bad?" i asked then smirking.

"WH-WHAT?!? HE DOESNT!!" she yelled.

dream then looked me up and down, then into my eyes. i was confused at first... that was until he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his....

"WHA- YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!!" jenny cried out.

"i think "your" boy fell in love with me" i said then winking.

"UGH!!" jenny yelled then crying more.

i start chuckling but when i look back dream is staring steadily into my eyes... i loved his eyes, even though they looked like the color of piss... they were still interesting. way different from others, which made it so much better.

before i knew it we both were inching closer, breaths hitching, until it happened....

our lips met each other's....