twenty-six

soon enough the police officers knocked at my door and i was given the opportunity to hang up the call i had with the lady on the line.

"we found him trying to break a window from the side of your house, you can go back to sleep we're handling this" the officer said with a smile.

"thank you..." i said relived.

"no problem kiddo" the officer said with a smile the closing the door.

i then locked the door and decided to sleep on the found sense i was too tired to go upstairs and try falling asleep up there again.

it was around four in the morning when i fell asleep which meant i would only get a good two hours asleep from now.

-

i then woke up to my alarm playing in my room, i was a very light sleeper and so that easily woke me up. i used to be a very heavy sleeper as a child which i'm glad i didn't carry on, i'd much rather choose to a a light sleeper then a heavy one at the moment.

i hoped that eret wasn't going to be in school, i wouldn't know what to do if he were. would i run away? find a friend? i would tell bad about the thing that had just happened, but i don't want to put all my problems on him because i know that's how you push people away.

i then got up from the couch after my little ted talk to myself, even though it got me nowhere.
i ran up the stairs quickly after standing sense i didn't wanna wake my mum up at this time, i would feel bad.

i then turned off my alarm which was blasting in my room, and decided to get changed.

i picked out black ripped jeans, a light blue crop top, chains, and my signature sunglasses i wore.
i then walked into the bathroom to put on my makeup and do my daily hygiene. i always started with brushing my teeth then to brushing my hair, after those were done i moved on to my makeup.
i started putting on my eyeliner around the top frame of my eyelid then doing it to the other side of my eye, i then put on mascara, and to finish it off with my strawberry lipstick

i quickly found some socks lying around and then i put them on sense i didnt change my socks after the last time i took a shower. i looked around for my black combat boots, i knew they were somewhere in my room. i went to my closet and they were sitting in the very back of all the crap that was randomly placed inside of, i thought to myself that i should probably work on cleaning out my closet sense it was a total wreck.

i then grab my phone and decide to unblock eret and see what he has been texting me over the last eight hours. i was in need of some entertainment and also was curious to what he could have been saying.

'GEORGE ANSWER!!'
'YOU BETTER ANSWER GEORGE OR I SWEAR!!'
'YOU KNOW THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!'
'IF YOU DIDNT DECIDE TO USE AND PLAY ME THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!!!'
'PLEASE COME BACK BABY🥺'
'i'm not mad i swear :))'
'YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DREAMY BOY'
'I WISH I RAPED YOU, YOUR SUCH A PATHETIC WORM!!'

i giggled to myself and quickly typed into chat 'you're' then sent it. i then immediately blocked him and sighed.

i then started thinking to myself whether or not i actually used him? i thought it was the other way around...
the thoughts continued to rome through my head as i gathered my bag and written on the fridge to tell my mum that i was off to school.

i walked to the school and the thought hasn't left my mind...
i entered the crowded hallways and just stood at my locker waiting for class to start, i was thinking whether or not if i had classes with eret or not but none came to the tip of thought.

i then saw dream and sapnap talking at a one of their lockers, a group of girls were surrounding them because of dream. i couldn't blame them, but i also felt a ting of jealously when a one of the girls took dreams hand.

dream immediately grabbed his hand and held it away from her as she pouted, i saw dream say something to her which i couldn't hear, but whatever he said to her made her upset and start to cry and run away.

dream didn't even look rude when saying whatever he said so i bet that she just got heartbroken and embarrassed, that's my guess at least.

i could always tell that when dream was rude to people he smirked, and he wasn't smirking when he was talking to her so that made up my mind for that controversy throughout my brain.

dream then met my eyes and i immediately looked away, i hoped he wouldn't make his way towards me because of the girls surrounding him but my dream did not come true...

dream smirked and made his way over to me, i wasn't sure if he was gonna talk to me, make fun of me, or anything to be honest. for all i know he could pull out a firework and explode it towards me and it would be the same likely hood if he were to hug me or something, at least in my mind it were the same.

dream then put his arm on the one side of my head and smirked even more.

"meet me in the bathroom, when the first bell rings. see ya then pretty boy~" dream said then winking and walking away....

but before he fully walked away he turned around as if he forgot to say something.

"oh! george! there's one more thing i forgot to tell you!" dream said with a smile.

"and that is?" i questioned with a smile on my face as well.

"i love you! bye~" dream said then skipping away.

i immediately started blushing....

i was in shock, he didn't whisper it, but said it aloud? he must be high... maybe even drunk?
i was very confused....
what about his reputation?
you could see it on my face the amount of confusion i had that was on....

was i gonna go to the bathroom when the first bell wrung? hell yeah i was!

i impatiently waited at my locker while getting hella looks i've never gotten before. surprisingly they were shocked looks, and not disgusted looks. that was surprising because our school is known for its homophobia.

suddenly the bell went off and i rushed to the bathroom because i wouldn't wait much longer to find out what he was gonna discuss with me.

i was about to enter the bathroom when i heard dream talking to someone else....

"his love is like a drug, i was tryna hit it and quit it, but i messed around and got addicted..." dream said with a sigh.

"ahh, well i still support you bro! i should probably go now, your boyfriend should be here any minute~" the guy teased.

dream laughed and i heard the loud footsteps of the male exit the bathroom. they stopped in front of me and smirked then walked away... what was i getting into?

i walked into the bathroom and smirked, a random boost of confidence suddenly filled my air and so i decided to say something i usually wouldn't have.

"so you're addicted to me huh?" i said then walking over to the sink and sitting on top of it.

"ahh pretty boy made his presence~" dream said then walking over.