four

i opened the gym doors to see dream chucking a football across the whole gym. of course his competitive teammates decided to tackle over each other to get the ball. why would they?

i couldn't complain sense it was entertaining to watch, they would rage, and do stupid boy things.

i had no friends in this class so it was pretty boring besides watching all the guys be idiots. usually on my free time i was on my phone.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE MEET UP FOR ATTENDANCE" coach bryant yelled.

everyone jogged over and got in line to check off their names. i was a one of the last people there sense i didn't care to being last to check in, and as he expected all football jocks were in a group first in line.

as usual all the jocks were arguing on who was the fastest and so why wouldn't they decide to do a race after checking attendance?

i finally checked my name off and decided to head to the locker room to get changed before everyone, usually i would wait until everyone was done but i assumed it was gonna be a while sense they were doing the race and all. who knew how long that was gonna take.

i opened up the door to be greeted with the smelly locker room with the three bathroom stalls lined up in the far back corner. at the other corner is where everyone changed and kept their things.

i walked over and placed my bag in my signature spot then pulling out my shorts and a plain tee.
my colors were usually bland unless i asked friends if things matched, you could guess i was colourblind. which is correct... i am severely colourblind which makes it so i can only see a light blue. everything else looks the same or very similar. like the colors green and yellow are almost identical, dark blue and purple are the same, red and brown are very similar, and that's about it. the rest of the colors are just bleh.

i quickly took off my outfit and started putting on the grey shorts and white t-shirt when all the jocks slammed through the door unexpectedly

it caught me off guard so i jumped, then tried rushing on my clothing but it was too late in a sense. they were already carrying on their conversation while looking at me. great, just great.

of course dream came up to me mid putting on my shirt.

"oftly slim for a tiny guy" dream said then flicking my forehead.

"i'm average size" i muttered out stubbornly.

"yeah, right. "average size" that's why you're like a whole five feet shorter then me" dream said then taking off his shirt.

it took me a second to process what happened and all, i was shocked why next to me but i awkwardly stood there.

i took a quick peek and saw his abs, they were very toned and his v-line was very noticeable. my gay ass thought it was hot, how surprising.

i tried looking back secretly but failed.

"take a picture it'll last longer" dream said then winking.

my face flushed up a bright pink, like my lipstick and so i hid my face, i grabbed my phone and walked outside the locker room quickly out of embarrassment.

i sighed and stood awkwardly hoping dream would tease me for yet again another thing. he'd probably state again that i liked him which made me kinda nervous but i tried to push those thoughts out of my head.

class officially started by the whistle being blown by couch bryant. then the horde of children came running out of the locker rooms, also known as jocks.

i decided to be the first one in line to go outside sense we only had to run a mile on the track today. and for the jocks, coach bryant set up hurdles for their entertainment.

the fresh breeze of air hit my face, it felt really nice and it was a huge mental sooth for me. the wind brushed against my fluffy brown hair and made it a mess, but it felt nice so i didn't really mind.

i walked down the bleachers and down to the track, once i was down there i began to jog because i never enjoyed any fitness, especially running. that is one bad thing about doing a sport but at least my sport isn't based off of running. i almost feel bad for football players... but not enough to care that much.

i wasn't necessarily fit, i was skinny and had a slim body but that doesn't mean that i'm not used to, nor made for running.

i saw all the jocks racing the mile as they should, it gives me a distraction from my jogging. i'm gonna admit, i'm already tired out and i'm not even on the first lap out of four... but that still doesn't mean i can't do it. even though i'm most likely going to not finish it anyways.

i felt something grab my hand, i look up to see dream? i was confused and started slowly slowing down out of confusion. dream then chuckled and let go of it abruptly.

i rolled my eyes and huffed as i started speeding up again.

class then ended with that, i finished all four laps exact with the given amount of time. i call that a success! even though i was last to finish besides the ones who didn't finish the mile. if that makes sense?

we went back inside to change back into our clothing we were wearing before, then to go to our next class.

we gathered out belongings that we had outside with us and walked in a scattered group. the jocks were rough housing, the girls were stirring drama, and everyone else was alone or with one or two friends.

we got inside and went straight into the locker rooms, i was becoming a little more comfortable at going at the same time as everyone. i just don't like people staring at my body sense i'm insecure about how skinny i am. well lemme rephrase that, i don't like it when people make comments about my skinniness and that usually happens when getting changed.

i decided to risk my chances and get changed in the locker room. i got changed, grabbed my things, and exited the locker room and gym all together.

the bell was gonna ring anyways, so it didn't really matter that much. even though i "left class unintended" i didn't really care.

as i was thinking the the bell rang telling us to go to our next period. this period i had a free period so i usually read a book on the bleachers outside. obviously away from everyone, unlike most people i didn't have a class for one period. most people did because they ended up taking a language. i didn't have to sense i decided to take an extra science class, called biomed(biomedical sciences).

i then stepped outside and there was no breeze but that didn't stop me from finding my way to the bleachers.