twenty

we practiced our dance and stunts until they were literally perfect. i wasn't a perfectionist so it kinda got annoying but at the same time i got why they were doing this, so no one would get hurt because one doesn't know what's going on.

we were told that we could have a break until the game officially started which was about in a half of an hour.

i decided to get a water sense i forgot to get one at the house, i looked around and it seemed like the football team too had a break. great...

i stood in line of the concession stand, which wasn't very long.

"hey george! what can i get for ya?" a one of my old teachers asked.

"hi! a water if possible?" i asked.

"of course! anything else?" she asked.

"nope!" i responded.

"50¢ is your total" she said.

i reached into my pocket and grabbed a one dollar bill and handed it to her, she then handed me my water and i was on my way out of the line.

i then decided to wait on a bill a little ways from the school, it had a great view and so i could just watch until then.

i opened the gates and then ran along the overgrown grass quickly, i felt so alive. i spun around and giggled at the ticklish feeling the grass was giving to my bare legs. i had finally came to the top of the hill like thing and took a seat on the bare ground, where no visible twigs or thorns laid.

i sighed knowing i couldn't stay here all night, but a part of me wished i could just stay here as the sky started to dim and the stars started to bloom. it was a very pleasant sight, i couldn't wait to do this again.

it then came close to the timing where we had to meet up so i started to head back the same direction i came from. when i got back into the groups huddle everyone was pointing at someone, it wasn't just someone.... it was dream. they were all simping over dream wanting every last bit of him, the thought of dream crushed me so i looked away and chugged my water due to anxiousness.

dream was sweating and the sweat was dripping from his hair... i wanted to think it was hot but i know i was lowering myself into the same situation i was facing. dream almost look frantic, trying to look for someone? i swear if that someone were me i was gonna probably break down.

he then started to walk up to the group of cheerleaders when someone held him back, it was sapnap? that confused me but i let it go, i then smacked my head knowing i failed at the whole 'not looking at dream' thing.

the game soon started after that and so we were told to move to the sideline so we could cheer for them.
the other team was as good as our team or maybe even a tiny bit better.
this was good that they were getting a challenge but so far our team was loosing by seven points, we haven't scored just yet. but to be fair they made a touchdown immediately when the game started.

the game went on like any other game would, drinks flying everywhere due to rage, yelling, cheering, people getting hurt, and celebrations.
most of the crowd was raging sense our team was a one of the best in the county's so they were disappointed in our team for not trying as much as they should have.

so far two of the other teams guys were injured due to overworking their bodies, that's my guess at least.
we did some cheers which none of the crowd payed any attention too.

the football was then passed on to a one of our guys towards the back. it was near the other teams goal and before he got tackled he threw it across the field in hopes the other guy would catch it.
everyone watched as eret chased the football and caught it perfectly.

he started running really fast towards the direction of our goal and scored a touchdown. everyone started cheering and the other side of the stadium was booing but we couldn't care less. we were winning now.

the game continued on after everyone celebrated, it was now halftime and so all the footballers went off the field and us cheerleaders just ran freely onto the field.

we did our halftime show which almost no one listened to nor cared about, i didn't really care though. that's because that's less people to see tricks fail and shit if they do happen.

the cheerleaders were then forced off the field and the footballers piled on before we could get off.
someone then ran into me... it was eret.

i've never talked to eret but he always seemed very cool and just like generally a chill person as well. not as many girls piled over him then what dream had but he was still good looking.

why am i comparing eret to dream- that's embarrassing.

before i knew it i was falling to the ground, but before i actually hit the ground he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close so we both would not fall.

it caught me off guard but it was preventing me from falling so that was good i guess.

erect then helped me up onto my feet and blushed up.

"uh- sorry about that.." eret said then scratching his head.

"i-it's ok! good luck on the game" i said then smiling.

before i turned away eret smiled and winked at me. he was respectful which i loved.

i then turned back around confused but off of instinct i blushed, i then see behind him a furious dream...

shit...

-

the game had ended and dream was still being pissy with eret to which he didn't know why, but i didn't expect him too at the same time. i really don't get why dream is acting like that because we're not dating and he obviously doesn't like me if he were getting weird with jenny.