tweleve

i was waiting around in my room after i told my mum my good nights, waiting for the text from bad saying that he was waiting outside.

i still didn't know my plan how i was gonna sneak out but i was most likely to use the bedroom window to climb onto the roof then to figure out what the hell to do next.

i decided to pick out my outfit sense i forgot to do that out of everything i forgot to do.
i quickly went over to my dresser and grabbed a one of my tight silky red skirt that stopped at my bottom thigh, fishnet stockings, and a black loose crop top.

i then redone my makeup sense it was starting to wear off.
i then look in the mirror and i raise an eyebrow. damn i looked good...

i was just waiting around nervously when my phone started ringing.... it was bad.
i bit my tongue and answered the call.

"hey george, i'm outside" bad said then hanging up.

i then sighed shakily and went over to my window, i opened the window and climbed onto the roof. after i was on the roof i was looking for a safe way to go down but couldn't find a way, i then found the closest place to the ground which was about ten feet from the ground, which wasn't very close to the ground.

i held my breath and slid off the roof...

it wasn't the tallest drop but it still hurt when i hit the ground. i then got up, shook my ankle, and was on my way to the car.
i opened the car door and hopped in the passengers seating and sighed.

"thanks for pi-" i started saying as i was looking at whom i would see bad.

i got into a car with dream...

"i- i am so sorry my friend was supposed to pick me up and-" i said as i scooted towards the door more.

but dream just smirked, that made me nervous so i tried opened the door but sense i was panicking it didn't open at first.

i then rushed out of the car and ran over to bads car, i feel stupid sense i didn't even think to check whos car i got into, guessing that i wasn't expecting for any other cars to be on this late at night.

i got in the car and bad was staring at me shocked.

"did you just jump off your roof?? then walk into someone's car??" bad said then starting to drive.

"I WALKED INTO DREAMS FUCKING CAR!!" i yelled still shocked.

"AYE LANGUAGE!! but you what-" bad said then realizing what i actually said.

"i don't wanna talk about it, let's just go to the party..." i said then grabbing my head.

"sure thing lover boy" bad said then giggling.

"BAD IMA MURDER YOU" i yelled jokingly.

"scary muffin" bad said not fazed at all.

"i hate you" i said.

"i love me" bad replied.

we kept arguing like this for the feast of the drive and before i would even know it, we were there...

before exiting the car i checked in the mirror to make sure my makeup wasn't smudged and stepped out.

holy shit- and i thought i overdressed....

literally it looked like a group of strippers just arrived to the party- but instead of women it were girls from my high school trying to impress dream.

i followed bad inside the house and it barely turned eleven, it was crowded as could be and i regretted even the thought of going. the whole place reeked of alcohol and drugs.
i then saw sapnap stand of the counter or what not, he then took a deep breath.

"DREAM IS ON HIS WAY NOW, YALL KNOW DAMN WELL BUT TO CHEER FOR THIS SEXY MAN" sapnap yelled then smiling.

most people cheered and through empty solo cups everywhere.

i was guessing that this was sapnaps house sense he was throwing a party for dream but i was entirely sure.

before i knew it i look to see where bad was standing, and he was gone... well shit.

i panicked and looked around hoping to find bad, i had no success so i started walking around in hope to find him at least somewhere.

i ended up walking into the backyard and damn this house was huge, outside had a in-ground pool and it's own bar outside.
girls were in the hot tubs with their hands on their tittys tryna make em bigger even though they were barely an a cup.

i sighed and went back inside, i guess i would now try looking in the rooms for bad? maybe he went to use the bathroom but got lost?
i really didn't know...

and my dumbass left my phone in his car, of course i did.

now i had no way to contact him, didn't know where the hell he was, and was stuck in a crowd.

and to make things better my anxiety was at the peek of its  stretch.

i soon felt my throat closing up and i was gasping for air. i then quickly went upstairs to get into a quiet room. i opened the first room i could find, it had a bed and a metal for dream? this was dreams house.. and this just so happens to be dreams room...

i started panicking more but quickly sat onto his chair in his room, it was very comfy. i could sleep on it if i really wanted to but right at the moment i was trying to not pass out due to a panic attack.

i felt as if i sorta calmed down and then i heard a shit ton of screaming... dream was here....
i didn't know wether i should run out of the room or stay and hope for the best...
i then decided to get up and walk out of the room...