thirty

the next day appeared rather quickly, the sun rose showing itself in the room; making the room turn black to yellow in minutes.

last night trae decided to send everyone back home so he could think about the situation that just occurred; which i completely understood.

i also thought about the situation and how i could have been less of a pain in the argument. i didn't need to start name calling him, i do feel bad for that but at the same time it was just emotions.... right?

george grabbed his phone and received a message from trae...

'hello george,
i'm glad we meant but i feel like we should maybe take a step back and become strangers again.
i don't feel like this is healthy for me or your relationship especially if a one of my childhood friends are going to be heartbroken because of it.
i hope you understand because i don't want you to think this is for no reason, i still do love you and hope to let our relationship grow later... but until then let's go back to strangers.
i'm so sorry george, dear trae'

a tear rolled down my face my i understood.

and that's when i realized love is nothing but a thing found in books and movies...
and after all that in the end he stood there all alone and realized the happy endings only exist in fairytales.

-
HELLOOOO
THAT WAS THE END OF THE STORY I REALLT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!! I CERTAINLY LOVED WRITING IT AND CURRENTLY WORKING ON A NEW BOOK!!

YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSES IF ITS A CHURCH BOY ONE OR A SERIAL KILLER ONE <333

LOVE YOY GUYS!! HAVE A GREAT DAY:D