eight

the first class flew by quickly, leaving me to go into my next class. i was a little worried but mostly pissed, that class i had with dream.

every day the schedule changes so i guess that's good that i didn't have to deal with him daily, even though he chose to pick on me for his free time.

i was doodling on my paper when dream walked in the room sternly and pissed. great. he hurried over to me and pushed me out of my chair and huffed.

"CLAY! HALLWAY NOW!" the teacher yelled then pointing to the door.

"fucking hell" dream mumbled.

i sighed and sat back in my chair, then brushing the floor dust off my hoodie.
dream soon re-entered the room less pissed then before which surprised but at the same time not.

i was then handed a note.... i looked around and saw dream staring at me with a straight face. welp...
i then opened the note and my face lit up in shock....

"hey george,
it was wrong for me to comment those things towards your mom and i just wanted to apologize. i have a cousin with autism and so i've been beating up myself about it, sense i made that comment. you were always in the right ig"

i rolled my eyes and wrote on under the note "cool". i was honestly pissed but surprised that he would apologize about that. it did make me feel better about the situation but isn't that what he wanted?
or did he truly mean it...
i was really confused but decided to push it away sense i knew it would just get me worked up and shit.

dream then opened the note and sighed, crumbled it up, and chucked it at the wall. i didn't care or pay attention to it because i knew he was just trying to get my attention. the amount of times he has convinced me that all our "problems" were my fault made me sick. he is a sick man.... but a pretty one...

the bell then rang and everyone ran out of the classroom as castle as possible, that was quick. i was always the last one to leave but i didn't really care too much about it, if i did then i'd be doing the things everyone else did.

i then stood up, put my papers neatly in my folder making sure none were bent or sticking out, then i put my folder in my blue coloured bag. i stood up and walked out of the classroom to see dream leaning against the wall at the door?
i rolled my eyes and walked past him fast, hopefully he wasn't waiting for me.

i then heard footsteps behind me, i quickly looked back to see dream catching up to me... great.

"i discovered at a really early age if i talk long enough , i can make anything right or wrong. so either i'm god, or truth is relative. and in either case, booyah!" dream said then messing up my hair with his hand.

"you know what, you are a god. that's only because i don't believe in you baby" i said then smirking and taking a turn.

i heard dreams friends come up behind him and start laughing which made me smile, i then heard one scream "AWWW HES FLUSTERINGGG" it sounded like sapnap and at all honestly i wouldn't be surprised. then that thought popped up into my mind... why did he treat me and only me like that? i already thought this through my mind but it kept coming either way.

eventually i gave up on the thought and walked into my second to last class of the day. i was thinking wether i still needed to go to the party or not, didn't dream apologize anyway? maybe that's because sapnap already texted or talked to him.... i wasn't gonna take any chances so i guess i was gonna sneak out on friday. i still didn't know what time but i'm guessing it was later at night sense that's when most of them were held. i have a feeling if i were to tell my mum that i was going to a party she would be surprised, she didn't like anything new so it would put a ton more stress on her then she already has daily. so i decided i would go against telling her.... i felt bad but it was for her sanity.

-

school just ended and i decided yet again to walk home sense it was a nice day out. there were two paths that lead to my house but i always chose the safest path sense my mum warned me about the alleyway. i already knew it was not the best place to go so i just never went that way. the only downside is that it took a little longer which i never really cared for.

i arrived home and immediately greeted my mum.

"hey mum, i talked to the guy who was mean to you and he said he wouldn't make a comment like that again" i said then hugging her.

"aww" my mum said as she rubbed my back.

"i love you" i said then kissing her forehead.

"i love you too" she said softly then pulling away.

"i should probably do my homework, wanna go on a walk after?" i asked.

"where" my mum questioned.

"park?" i asked.

"yes, dinner?" my mum asked.

"you wanna have a picnic?" i asked then smiling.

"yeah!" my mum responded happily.

i didn't deserve her, i smile and nodded then making my way upstairs as my mum rested stood up and grabbed the speaker.

-

i just finished my homework and then decided to go downstairs and make my mum's favorite meal for the picnic. i gathered up some scented candles to go along with it as well.
i got the pasta noodles and sat them on the counter, i got a pot and then started to boil the water. you probably could've guessed it by now, it was spaghetti!

i finished making the spaghetti and i put it in a Tupperware bowl and then set it in the bag i put the lighter and candles in. i got a heating pad and heated it up then putting it in the bag so the spaghetti didn't get cold while walking to the park. i then grabbed two fluffy blankets.

i smiled and decided to then find my mum, she was dusting happily.

"you ready to go?" i asked.

"park?" my mum questioned.

"yup!" i said happily.

my mum smiled and followed to my direction, i grabbed the bag and then we were on our way out the door...