seventeen

bad pov

i woke up with the sun shining through my blinds brightly. i loved awakening to the sun beaming and the birds chirping, it was like i was in a disney fairytale and that i was living the perfect fairytale life.

today was a saturday which meant i could finally go into the woods today! i was told by my grandparents that i was only aloud to go in the woods one day a week because a lot of shootings happen in the woods behind my house, but i couldn't be bothered about it. i always think their shooting targets, and hopefully not animals... especially sense people were aloud to hunt in those woods which led me to that conclusion.

i put on my muffin hoodie i received from skeppy once and then put on my boots, i didn't really care about my pajama pants sense there was a pretty clear pathway there.

i then giddily skipped down the hallway from my room to the living room where my grandparents usually sat.

"good morning!" i said happily.

"good morning dear, be careful around those woods. i can already tell you can't wait to go" my grandmother said as happily but also concerned.

"i know, thank you for the caution! love you guys, i'll see you guys around dinner time!" i said happily.

"darryl, dear? make sure to take some food with you, i don't want you to starve" my grandmother said concerned.

"right! i almost forgot!" i said as i ran to the fridge to grab some berries.

i grabbed a little picnic basket like thing and put blue berries, a roll, cheese, and an empty container.

i then jogged to the front door with a smile, then waved my grandparents goodbye for the time being.

i smiled and decided to try working on my new project, to set up the tire swing. last visit i got the tire and rope down which took almost all the time sense i picked an area pretty far into the woods, but that's because the deer stay there and there's mushrooms plus a cute pond with fish inside.

i grabbed berries for the deer because i regularly fed them on saturdays. the rest of the stuff i would usually eat, and for water i always packed a straw meant for cleaning out nasty waters so you can drink them, but obviously i would boil the water first because how much trust can i put into a tiny little straw??

i was almost at the spot, it was very pretty and i very much enjoyed the walk and view of this woods.

recommended song to play (the one that got away by katy perry)

i had gotten to the spot and sighed when i saw the tree, i just wanted to cut it down... i had a love hate towards that tree.

i paused my walking and clenched my eyes shut and started walking backwards, i was now in front of the tree...

"b+s" was written on the tree, it was surrounded by a heart with an arrow going through it.

skeppy and i have dated before....
but he broke my heart, and now i can't thrive off the past but i can't help but want him back.

i found him kissing a girl in the woods that i had shown him... these woods.

it was a normal saturday morning, i came back to the spot and saw them kissing... jenny and skeppy...