twenty-five

(tag by melanie martinez)

"run through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop! 'TAG YOURE IT!! TAG TAG YOURE IT!!'" i panicked as i remembered all that happened.

"hey, it's ok george. listen to my breathing and trying matching it with mine, close your eyes, and lye down on your bed" bad said calmly.

i followed bads directions and after a good ten minutes i was almost fully calmed down.

"t-thanks bad" i said then sighing.

"no problem george, now when you're ready you can try calmly explaining what happened. take your time, i have all night" bad said comfortingly.

"itolderetiwantedtobreakupwithhimandhegotmadthengrabbedmythroatafterthathetextedmeaskingifilikeddreamandisaidyesbecauseidotheniblockedhim" i said very fast even though i was told to take my time.

"so eret assaulted you then you preceded to tell him that you like dream?" bad questioned.

"yes?" i responded nervously.

"well i'd say to try having little to no interaction with eret, and maybe you should talk to dream? only if you're comfortable with so" bad said.

"yeah, maybe you're right...
i was already planning to ghost eret in the first place" i said.

"well that's good, for now i think that we both should get some rest sense there's school tomorrow" bad said with a smile.

"i agree, thanks bad. i really appreciate all that you do for me" i say with a smile.

"no problem george, i'm always here for you" bad said then sighing.

"well, bye bad!" i said.

"bye gogy" bad said as well.

i hung up and sighed knowing bad was always there for me, and that i was very grateful for that.

-
eret pov

i was gonna find a way!
there's no way i'll let him leave that soon...
he's mine!
and dream won't get in the way...
i'll make sure of that!

i wasn't gonna do anything to dream, but george...
that would be a different story...

i wasn't gonna let george go just yet, the party just gotten started! it's not time to end it just yet...

george is the first person i actually thought i had a chance with, be he said i was going too fast?!? i really was gonna try this time but i can't control it anymore.... time for the real games...

he's gonna make me behave like an animal...
im asking nicely, give me what i want!
i'll ask politely? give me what i want!!

(in my room by insane clown posse)

get in bed and just wait until dark, cause that's when the real show starts!
tap tap, on the glass! i wanna a piece of ass~
so young and pretty, it's too bad he passed!
ima go to his room and talk to him at night, he's gonna be demonic and bloody, but he'll hold me tight!
in a bedroom i am never alone, and i kiss his cold lips till the morning comes! and he gone! but i can still hear his voice moaning, but he only exists in the dark of my room...
love~ i CANT ignore you~
do anything for you!!!
i do adore you!!
we're in my room!
im gonna kidnap you~

that's my plan and it can't be stopped, and i'll make sure of it!

-
george pov