seven

i turned back to see dream knelt down on the ground and head in the sand, fucking bitch deserved it.

we got back to the house and i lead my mum i side and sat the bag on the flooring.

"child?" she said softly as tears started to fill her eyes.

"bully, dreams a bully. and you are not a child, you're an amazing mother." i stated then hugging her.

"bully you?" she questioned.

"no, he likes to start fights" i lied, it would crush my mum if she knew that he made fun of me, even if it was just a little tease.

"ok..." she said then smiling softly.

"you should probably get a shower, after that wanna watch the princess bride?" i asked with a smile.

"yes" she said then hugging me.

i smiled and nodded my head and lead her to the bathroom. my mom only would watch a total of two movies sense those are the ones that my biological father showed her. i felt bad for her but it didn't seem to bother her, it is very easy to know when she's upset so i'm pretty confident that it doesn't upset her too badly.

i went to the upstairs and got a shower while my mum got one downstairs. we got done roughly around the same timing. i set up the movie while my mum made us some popcorn. i grabbed for fluffy blankets, dimmed down the lights, and turned on the movie...

-
the movie ended and my mum was sleeping peacefully on her side.
i got up from the couch and stretched, i then carried my mum to her room sense the couch wasn't as comfortable.
i felt bad that my mum realized what dream meant by that, i will definitely have to talk to him about that, because if he wants to see the toxic me... i will sure give it to him...

i decided to go upstairs and go to bed every though it was kinda early. i checked the time which was 8:15 and hooked up my phone to the charging cable on my dresser, then turning off my lights.

-

i woke up happier and more energetic then usual, there was really no reason to why but i didn't question it. yes today was probably gonna be a shit show sense dream was gonna throw a fit because i kicked him in the nuts, honestly not looking forward to it.

i stood up and dragged myself to the bathroom, i grabbed my makeup bag which consist of very little things, and started to do my makeup. just the same old strawberry scented lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara to finish it.

i got dressed into a hoodie and ripped jeans because i didn't feel like dressing up. i then grabbed my bag and quickly wrote on the fridge where i was and that i loved my mum.... now to trying to find and confront dream.

i decided to walk to school sense it's not too far away from home, and plus i liked going on walks.

i soon arrived to the school and went inside, eager to find dream. i did have a gut feeling that he would try beating me up though.... it's just his personality. especially sense i embarrassed him in front of his friends, that's definitely gonna make it worse on myself.

i opened the school doors and walked to my locker even though there was nothing to put in it, on a usual day i usually carry my bag around because i don't see why i have to put it away just to get things out of it.

so i looked around and concentrated on seeing and hearing dream and his friends. usually their yelling and blasting their speakers left and right. i saw bad but i needed to confront him about the shit he's done.

you don't mess with my mum, especially sense she can't control what she has....

i was then slammed into the locker hard, by the neck. i look to see who it was, low and behold it was dream.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" i screamed and tried pushing him away.

"aww little scrawny boy scared?" dream asked me as if i were scared.

"no but you have the AUDACITY TO TELL MY AUTISTIC MUM THAT SHES A CHILD THEN TO PHYSICALLY ASSULT ME?!? if you think you're getting away with this, you're damn wrong..." i said then kicking him in the nuts yet again.

he really has to use his brain... does he just not learn?

"TALK TO MY FUCKING MUM AGAIN AND I WILL FUCK YOUR FATHER" i screamed then pushing him fully onto the ground.

i then quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom. i was pissed to say the least, i heard dream groan in pain and footsteps following me but i could honestly care less.

i pull out my phone and slide down the wall of the bathroom and huff.

"sorry about dream... he's always been a dick to you and i could never figure it out..." someone said rather embarrassed.

i look up to see, sapnap? out of all people i thought he would be the one to beat me up...

"yeah?" i asked quietly.

"yeah.. to show you my apology, you should come to my party this friday. it is dreams birthday but it'll be lit, plus you don't have to talk to him" sapnap asked.

"what's in it for me?" i asked.

"i'll make sure dream never bully's your mom again" sapnap said with a smile.

"deal" i said without no hesitation, it hurt me enough to see how insecure she was but for people to actually make fun of her tore me apart, and i will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen again.

he then left with a simple giggle and closing the door, that was the most awkward conversation of my life to say the least....

i then hurried off to class before the bell rung, i was already in trouble about yesterday's class, i didn't need anymore trouble.