Part - 23

I didn't know who that text was from and I didn't really bother with it because I started school the next day. The place I dread the most. I could write a thesis as to why I dread that place but the story still wouldn't be complete.

Basically it was this guy I was dating back at Winston Churchill high school. His name was Matthew and he was the hottest guy in school back when I was a freshman or 9th grade as many people say, and it ended in a massive disaster. He cheated on me with my then best friend and blah blah blah. That is the biggest reason I didn't want to come back to Manchester.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE 2nd DOOMSDAY....(SCHOOL)

Schools in England unfortunately have uniforms and my school had a really shitty one as well. With the jet lag and no will to got to school I still got up. Chris woke me up. I really don't like that guy. I got dressed and did my hair and stuff so that I look slightly presentable on my 1st day back in hell.

Aunt Carrie and Chris were waiting for me by the minivan and when I finally managed to drag my ass out of the house and into the car we left for the highway to hell.

I reached school and went straight to the principal's office and somehow I still remember exactly where it was. Well I had been there a lot of times in the past so that probably helped. I saw a lot of seniors whispering to each other and pointing at me while I walked by them. The thing abut British people is that they're not particularly subtle, atleast not the teens.

Principal Arrington seemed almost pleased to see me, almost. I got my schedule from her and she says," I hope I don't need to go over the rules with you once more Anna."

"Uhh no Miss Arrington, I think we're good."

"Great. Off to class then young lady."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my way to lunch I bumped into someone, without even looking up I called that person a pig headed twat. Not that it made sense but it was plenty offensive.

"Is that some kind of Aussie slang you learnt down under Anna?"

It was Matthew, that hot, pig headed twat,"Uhh no that's Anna slang." I didn't want to carry on the conversation because I think I would have had a heart attack so I started walking away. Matthew being him grabbed my hand from the back and held on tight.

"Matthew, let go of my hand right now" He didn't. Instead with a jerk he pulled me closer, so close that our faces were about an inch apart.

"I'm really sorry Anna, about everything. You know sleeping with Erin and the rumours and everything, I really am and since you're back I want to give us another try."

I didn't know what to say. I mean sure I liked at one point of time but then Michael and Daniel.. So I said the only thing that camee to my mind,"I'm sorry but I'm already dating somebody."

"Oh I didn't know that. I uhh... I want bother you anymore then." And just like that he left. I was mostly glad but some part of me did feel a bit bad for him, i'm not completely heartless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to bore everyone with the details of how school was but let's just say it wasn't as bad as I expected. Maybe I could survive a couple of months here.

I got back home nd saw that I had an audio message from Daniel. It was a song. It was his voice, I could recognise that voice anywhere. The song was Come back home by 2NE1 and there was a picture of him with a sad puppy dog face as well. It read 'I miss you, come back home please' in Korean. It's only been a day and I miss him so much.

The song went something like this:

One two three

Neon nareul tteonatjiman (You left me but)

Eodingaeseo neoui sumsoriga deullyeowa (I can hear you breathing from somewhere)

Tto dasi four five six (Once again Four five six)

Ppalgan nunmuri naeryeowa (Red tears are flowing)

Nareul andeon neoui hyanggiga geuripda (I miss your smell that once held me)

Basically it was a sad song and he sounded sexy while singing it.

I IMed him back and surprisingly he was online. We spoke for like 2 hours and the worst thing was that that weird ass text kept distracting me.

Only one person could have sent me that text but that person did not have my number. His best friend did!

I called Luke immediately because he's one of the only people who has my Manchester number and that little prick didn't pick up, the call went straight to voicemail.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings if you've given my number to my ex-something I am going to kill you. Call me back now!"

I waited and waited for a call back but no calls. Right before I went to sleep though I got another text from that same private number

"You know who I am."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------