Part 8

I woke up next morning and found Michael still asleep. He looks like an angel, a punk rock angel when he's asleep. I shake him slightly and say, " Babe you need to get up. We both have school you know."

"Ugghhh do I have to go", he grumbles pulling the blanket over his head.

"Yeah you do. In case you forgot you're the teacher."

He mumbles from inside the blanket,"Isn't it like Sunday?"

"No it's Tuesday and you have class with me first period."

He pretty much jumps out of bed and says," Well if I have class with you first thing then I might be able to get through the day"

I smile and kissed him on the cheek and say ," You better get going before my mom wakes up."

He puts on his shirt and leaves through the window.

-------------------------------------------------

I get to school wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans, an All Time Low shirt, my leather jacket and converse and head straight into the art room where I find Michael half asleep with a cup of coffee in his hand.

I walk up to him and ask," Mr.Clifford are you ok?"

He wakes up a bit startled and said," Yes absolutely Ms.Cooper go take a seat we'll begin in a minute."

I look down and smile while I walk to an empty seat at the back.

At the end of the class after everyone had left he called me to his table and shut the door behind him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in and his lips focused on mine. I kissed him back but then pulled back.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

"Actually I do. You waited for like 2 hours I think"

"Well 2 hours is a hell of a lot of time to pass without you."

I turn a bit red and he said," Aww you look so cute when you're all shy and blushing."

"I am not blushing", I protested

"You were but never mind. I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to see the band perform at this little bar downtown? All the other boys' girlfriends are going to be there and I would like mine there too."

"Oh so I'm your girlfriend now huh?"

"Well duh!"

"Well I will be there."

I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and walked out to see none other than Stephanie Simmonds waiting at the door for god knows what.

I try to ignore her but she asks," What the hell were you doing in there for so long?"

"It's none of your business Stephanie."

"Actually it is."

"Yeah? How so?"

"Well since my dad's the principal, the least I can do is keep an eye on freaks like you for him."

"God get over yourself and leave me the hell alone."

I walk away silently thinking of all the ways I could kill her and make it look like suicide or an accident.