Part 13

Honestly I don't know what to do now. Where am I supposed to go? My mom is going to bury me alive when she gets to know I got expelled for dating a teacher.

You know the feeling where you really want to cry but tears just don't come, that's what I was feeling. How could I be so goddamn stupid!

I walked out Mr. Simmonds' office hastily just wanting to get the hell out of there and then someone pulls me by my arm in the hallway.

It was the last person I wanted to see right now, Michael.

"Dude what the fuck?!"

"Anna...."

"Oh don't you dare try to apologize! Don't you fucking dare!"

"But..."

"I can't do this Michael, if you haven't noticed I just got expelled."

Finally tears started streaming down my eyes. Michael pulls me into a hug and I try to fight him off but eventually I gave in and just cried.

I pull away getting myself together," Sorry I ruined your shirt."

"Sorry I ruined your education."

"Yeah...well...whatever I should go I might not have a home to return to after today."

"Anna...I just..."

"You just what? You just wanna say that 'I really like you' or 'I'm so sorry I got you expelled and I'm going off to tour' huh?! I'm done ok. I don't want to listen to your lame ass excuses alright. We're through."

"What?"

"Yeah we're through. You can go off on tour get all famous and shit, hook up with some groupies I don't care just leave me alone, please."

I walked out without turning back. Michael could have been dying back there and I wouldn't care.

Today could not get any worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as I thought the day couldn't get worse I got home and saw my mother and father sitting by the kitchen counter. I walk in as quietly as I could hoping they wouldn't notice but they did.

My mom walks up to me and with a calm yet deadly tone says,"We need to talk."

That tone of hers would make the toughest person on earth shit his pants and cry for his grandma.

I walk to the counter and take a seat on the opposite side of my mum and dad just incase my mum came chasing behind me with a knife. Hey you never know with a British family!

Then my mother finally speaks," So..anything you want to tell me Anna?"

"Well nothing you already don't know."

Then the whole atmosphere changed.

"How the bloody hell do you get yourself EXPELLED for dating a teacher?! Moreover why the hell would you even be dating a teacher?!"

"Well...I.."

"Don't bother with excuses Anna, your father and I've decided that you can't stay here anymore."

"Wait what?"

"You're going back to Manchester to live with your Aunt Carrie and of course you'll go back to your old school there."

"But mum I can't go back there. I hated it there and...I can't stand Aunt Carrie, she's horrible."

"Well maybe you should have been more careful of your behaviour and not been involved with a teacher."

Finally my dad gets up and says,"You better start saying your goodbyes, you leave in 2 weeks."

"2 weeks?"

"Yes" my dad says,"2 weeks."

My life is officially over. I was happy we left Manchester for a reason and I don't want to come face to face with that reason again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry about the late update but I hope you like this part and there's more to come and yeah I will update more frequently now :D