Part - 18

You all guessed it right, it was Michael! Looking more shocked than disappointed.
Completely embarrassed I say," Michael..what..what are you doing here?"
He didn't answer he just walked away and I could see the rage in his face but I couldn't really do anything about it.
I looked back at Dan and for some reason he looked really upset," So that's the teacher you were going out with? Mr.Clifford?"
"Yes it was him."
"Do you still like him?"
Me being the ass that I am trying to lighten up the mood I said," Well after what just happened...I don't think so."
Yeah that did not help.
"I'm serious Anna."
"Well so am I." Or that's what I said.
For some reason I felt guilty for kissing Dan. Like I was cheating on Michael even if we were broken up. That's some messed up shit.
I hadn't realised how long I was silent until Dan snapped his fingers in front of my face,"Anna are you high or something right now?"
"Why?"
"Well you just kind of blanked out for a minute."
"Oh no no I'm fine just coffee and girl hormones."
As we were exiting the closet I saw a familiar face standing in front of us with her hands on her hips.
"Well well look who's here, the school slut."
No doubt it was Stephanie Simmonds, my arch nemesis.
"Stephanie are you referring to yourself because I don't see anyone here who has slept with more guys than you have."
By this time there was a little crowd that had gathered around us and most of them kind of went like "oohhh" or "BUUURRRNN!" and my comment.
"Oh really? Atleast I wait a week before I hook up with someone else," she says says looking straight at Daniel.
More oooo's and aahh's were heard and some whispering about god knows what. I'm pretty sure there was some kind of bet going on about who's going to win this showdown.
"Oh please Stephanie I've seen you hook up with 2 different guys in an hour."
I could see she had run out of smart ass comments. Honestly she isn't the smartest girl in school.
"Oh..uh..well atleast I'm not getting expelled!"
"God that's because your dad's the goddamn principal!!!"
I felt Dan's hand on my shoulder and I calmed down a bit," Stephanie as much as I hate you I'm not up for this today maybe we can fight some other day. Maybe the family dinner would be a nice place to do so."
Everyone became silent. The witch's face had turned completely red, out of anger or embarrassment..? We may never know.
I turned back with a slight smirk on my face because the winner of this showdown was moi.
If you're wondering what dinner? The dinner I so impressively skipped with my dad and his girlfriend is on again and since I leave next weekend I have the pleasure of seeing the witch again this Saturday. She might be dead after that because I don't think I can sit in the same room as her in the presence of sharp cutlery and not stab her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------