New Life

I read a few fanfics of Cat Noir being a cat burglar or a criminal but mine won't be exactly like everyone else's. I don't do cruelty because its not my nature and I would never EVER make Cat Noir evil or heartless.

I learned in real life that people who become criminals were either abandoned by their family and they have no choice to but steal things to survive. Not all criminals are heartless sometimes. But some can be corrupted when something broke their spirit.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon/Disney Channel.

I don't own the song but a theme for Cat Noir as a criminal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cat Noir's POV)

I thought I had everything but it was all a lie. I've been living a lie ever since my mother disappeared. You're wondering how it all began when I became...a criminal or supervillain. Let's say that I felt betrayed by the world, being obeyed by my father telling me what to do, my partner in crime rejecting my feelings, and pretending to be something that I'm not. But that's not how it all started. It began a year ago during the last time was a superhero.

(One year ago)

I used to be the charming and funny feline superhero in Paris along with my beautiful Ladybug. We were battling an akumatized villain known as Heart Breaker. She goes around and touches victims to feel heartbroken about their ex-lovers from the past.

"Sheesh, everyone gets heartbroken, Heart Breaker! It's not like fate brought it to you!" I tried to be polite but I was too stupid.

"Quit fooling around, Cat Noir! These people are gonna die from a broken heart, literally!" Ladybug yelled at me to stay focus.

"Then let's patch up their hearts and save them!" I said.

It didn't take long to defeat a villain because we always win all the time. After defeating the villain and returning things to normal, the News crew were too busy getting an interview with Ladybug and I felt left out that nobody wants me. I sighed and just left the scene since Paris gives all the credit to Ladybug and I'm just a nobody. Ladybug didn't seem to care what I'm feeling because she's too focused on responsibilities.

Days went on and I was feeling upset that nobody seems to want Cat Noir. It was like bad luck has struck me. The Ladyblog had a lot of Ladybug pics and videos and not a single Cat Noir in it. I've been hearing classmates talking more and more about Ladybug than Cat Noir.

As Adrien, I became extremely down, not even smiling at the photoshoots anymore which became a disaster to the advertising campaign and my father grounded me.

One day, something bad happened that changed my life when I lost my old self. I came home from school and heard my father talking to someone in the office. Two voices sounded very high-pitched. I took a peek through the door and saw him talking to what looks like kwamis. A peacock and a butterfly.

It all makes sense now! Those busy schedules were never busy at all! And the distant relationship was because he neglected me!

I ran upstairs to my room, feeling angry at what I discovered. Plagg noticed and he tried to calm me down so I don't let my negativity feed on an akuma.

"Plagg claws out," I said coldly as I transformed and waited for my father to show up. I don't care if he realizes I'm Cat Noir. But I wanna test if he's really a madman like Shadow Moth and how obsessed he is to claim my miraculous.