Anti-Hero

(Cat Noir's POV)

That night I went out to fight bad guys robbing stores with milady. I gotta remember I'm not a criminal anymore. It's gonna be difficult to be a superhero again because right now I'm an anti-hero. Like I'm willing to use guns now which I have done before but only when needed.

"Ready bugaboo?" I said to milady.

"Ready when I am, kitty" She swung her yo-yo to the next roof building.

I pole staff jumped and leaped building to building after her until we heard a store being robbed.

"There Cat Noir!" Ladybug jumps down.

"Time for this cat to hunt mice" I chuckled and we head into the store. Agh! No! I gotta focus! I must resist the beauties of gems and jewelry. Focus!

"Hey, guys!" I caught the robbers' attention.

"It's Ladybug and Cat Noir!" They saw us.

"Back as a duo! The bug and the cat!" Ladybug said.

"Not for long, teenage wannabees!" The thug held a gun out but Ladybug used her yoyo and pulled the gun away.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to play with guns?!" I ran at him and whacked him with my baton.

"TWO GUNS PUSSY CAT!!" The other thug almost shot me but I ran on all fours and did a kick spin to knock the weapon out of his hand, "Meow!" I did the cartwheel flip by grabbing his wrists and twist them.

"AAAAGH!!!" He screamed in pain.

"Whoa! That was rough!" Ladybug commented while fighting two other thugs.

"Bigger thugs the harder they fall," I replied and I grabbed my whip to take out the guns from 4 other thugs. Time to get whipped painfully.

"Lucky charm!" I heard Ladybug shout, "A pepper spray can?" She looked at it and then at the thugs.

I focused on the bad guys with guns and made my whip loud with a crack noise to spook them, "Spooky noise, right?!" I taunted them.

"We're not afraid of you!" They yelled and aimed their guns around.

I quickly ran towards Ladybug since we are gonna get shot. We hid behind the concrete pillar while they shoot. Even if they ran out of ammo, they'll reload and constantly shoot until they run out of bullets.

"Okay, using a lucky charm on normal thugs is different." Ladybug said.

"Only this time they don't have an akuma. Stay focus, milady." I said as we stay hidden behind the pillar to avoid getting shot.

"Okay, the plan is I'll give you the pepper spray." Ladybug said.

"I got a trick on my own with it." I took the spray can and snuck near the thugs and jumped out of my hiding place spraying them in the eyes. This is gonna sting their eyes!

"Can you see us now, boys?" I laughed and kicked their guns to the sides to make them defenseless. I picked one gun up so they can cooperate with me and Ladybug.

"Don't shoot us!" One of them with stinging eyes can see me with the gun pointing.

"Do you really think I'm gonna shoot you all? I'm not a villain, I'm an anti-hero. Cooperate and don't try anything stupid" I smirked.

"Now hands in the air!" Ladybug demanded.

"You're a kid! Someone could get hurt with that gun!" The thug said but could not see due to the stinging in the eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I fired the gun at the ceiling for a warning.

"Cat, what are you doing?!" Ladybug exclaimed.