Taming

(Cat Noir's POV)

I brought a box of my childhood memories when I spent some time with my father as a kid to the asylum. I thought it would be best to help my father remember the good old times we used to have. Until it was all gone. He's still my father but I'm nothing like him.

"You boys know what to do. And don't ask why I dyed my hair" I said and they turned off the security cameras as I made my way to my father's cell. I see he has a psychiatrist with him and she said that he's not mentally cured yet, "I'd like to speak to Mr. Agreste alone." I requested.

"Very well," The psychiatrist said and left the cell.

It was just me and my father. I saw that the cameras are off and that I can transform to my other half, "Claws in" I said as Plagg came out of my ring and he hid in my leather jacket.

"Hi, father. I brought some of my childhood memories where we used to have a father and son good times" I said and I put the box on the table.

"Yes, those were the days." He opened the box up and saw my toys, shoes, and pictures in it.

"Good old times," I said I'm surprised he didn't criticize my dyed hair. Not even Cat Noir's hair.

"And you changed your hair as well." He noticed.

"Yes for the new me," I replied. Father picked up a picture of me as a baby.

There were pictures of me and my parents when we used to be a happy family. A picture of my father teaching me piano lessons when I was 7 years old, a picture when he took me to see the Eiffel Tower with mom when I was 5, and a picture when I first met Chloe as kids.

"You see father, those are the memories of when you were a great parent," I said.

"Good old memories," Father said.

"The past is the past, father. I brought this so that you don't feel alone. That's why I hired a psychiatrist for you so she can cure you mentally. I hope you understand." I said, letting him look through the stuff of my childhood.

"I do. So how's Miss Dupain-Cheng?" Father asked me.

"Fine, she's helping me adapt to society again," I said.

"Like taming a wild cat," He said.

"Yep. Even Ladybug is helping me out. Well, she and I talked it through." I said.

"I'm surprised she doesn't see you as a heartless criminal. She thought you went insane" He said and looks at the old drawing I did when I was 6 years old. The same drawing from his office that I remember when he first got akumatized.

"You would have made an excellent artist." He said lowly.

"Already did, father. You see, I've been learning art by graffiti. Not illegal ones" I said.

"Really? Any in progress?" He asked.

"This one at school." I showed a picture of my still-in-progress wolf art from my phone.

"I see. It seems that being a street cat taught you new things. Very well done, my son" He said, even if he can't express it yet.

"Well thank you, father." I thanked him.

"How's your mother? Is she recovering okay?" He asked.

"She's doing better right now," I said.

"At least you're happy that she's there to look after you. Now if you don't mind, I would like to talk more with the psychiatrist" Father said.