Cousins Forever

(Cat Noir's POV)

I drive to the alley near the bakery so that my princess can get home as a civilian. I can't believe I almost put her in danger by thugs shooting at us.

"That was a blast, kitty. I can't believe you're getting good at driving this, especially in chasing" Ladybug said.

"Thanks but I didn't expect to happen like that. Those boys almost got you killed. I almost got you killed" I said with a worried look.

"You know you sacrificed a lot for me." Ladybug tries to assure me.

"It's what I do, milady. Even if I'm crazy for you" I removed my helmet and tossed it aside since I don't need it.

"And sometimes reckless, kitty cat. You always scare me whenever you die to sacrifice your life for me" Ladybug smirked.

"Yep. See you tomorrow, princess." I kissed her hand.

"See you too Cat Noir. Tikki spots off!" She turned back to Marinette.

I drove out of the alley and into the streets to head back to my lair. Suddenly my baton phone rang and I answered it, "Bat Noir? What's the problem?"

"I've been practicing my fighting skills as a bat but now I got a problem with one who can't be knocked out!" Bat Noir sounded stressed.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"The alley near the nightclub! Hurry up!" Bat Noir said.

I put my baton behind my back and went full throttle.

-

I found the alley near the nightclub and saw Bat Noir struggling to fight a very buffy man who looks too thick to be beaten by hand-to-hand combat. I guess the bat didn't wanna try the fear power because it was too risky to make a victim go crazy.

Good thing I have a gun for emergencies but I never kill. Looks like I'm gonna have to shoot the buffy guy's legs to immobilize him.

I pulled out the gun from my pocket and rushed towards the fight. I better not kill because it's not my nature, not unless if I have to survive from something too dangerous.

"Heads up!" I fired at the buff guy's legs.

"AAARGH!!!" He fell down screaming.

I shot his feet too in case he tries to stand up, "Not afraid of bats? What about cats?" I put my gun back in my pocket and extend my claws, kneeling down to the stunned bad guy.

"Argh Since when did you...Ugh...use guns?" He groans in pain.

"I don't use guns to kill people," I said.

"You're insane!" He glared.

"No, just feral like a cat!" I clawed his face and he winced, "Let's see if you get nightmares about me, big boy" I tasted his blood from my claws and just stood up, leaving him to suffer.

"That was crazy, kitty cat" Bat Noir was shocked at what I did.

"Anti-hero, remember? I do things my way alone. Now get on" I said as I got on my Ducati.

Bat Noir hop on the Ducati and we drove away from the nightclub alley.

"So now where are we going?" He asked.

"Somewhere private. There's something I gotta tell you" I said, it's time that I told him the truth since he's gonna get himself killed out there and it would be my fault. I have to tell him that I'm his cousin the whole time.

-

We came to my lair and we went inside while the cats meowed to see me home. It was dark but Bat Noir can see in the dark like I can. We are both nocturnal animals.