Kiss

(Cat Noir's POV)

If he gets his wings on milady, I'm so not gonna forgive myself. I can't face my father like a villain. It's never my style. He's a monster! Good thing I made a protective spell on myself to not let him sense my negative emotions to feed on an akuma. It was all thanks to the spellbook.

I made it back to my lair and de-transformed back. That battle with Volpina is really getting too old on me. She never surrenders like she never stops lying.

"Jeez, kid. Since when did you start hating that liar?" Plagg asked.

"One: She always lies, Two: She almost had Marinette expelled, and Three: She's a pawn of my father," I said.

"And Four: she has fooled you a lot in the past. I did warn you about her but you were so naive" Plagg also added one too.

"Yes but eventually I told her off," I said.

"Let's hope she doesn't lie to Aiden Bastet. He's not naive this time" Plagg said.

"She won't, not on my watch," I said.

"So how are you gonna break into your old home? Anytime I mention it, it pains you like it haunts your memories?" Plagg asked.

"Until I'm ready. I'm not a killer, Plagg. My father has been Hawk Moth and Shadow Moth for too long, he's not the father I know anymore. It changed him into something worse. Whatever he's hiding, I'm gonna find out" I said, turning on the generator so I can watch the Kate news on my TV.

"This just in, Cat Noir was seen at a nightclub an hour ago fighting a fox villain known as Volpina" The news person showed a video of me battling Volpina at the back of the nightclub.

"Wow, you sure picked up a good fight." Plagg watched.

"Ladybug, is there any news for you to tell us why he's been at the nightclub late?" The news reporter put the microphone to Ladybug.

"No I don't but I'm sure he probably realized that Volpina was trying to get his miraculous. He fought to defend himself" Ladybug said.

"Okay. He really seems to do well on his own." The news reporter said.

"Well, I actually miss him. He did help me defeat Stormy Weather. He deserves credit after all than just me. If it weren't for him, Stormy weather could've wiped Paris with a deadly hurricane" Ladybug said on TV.

"Well, he did a great job aiding you again. It was wrong of Paris to discredit him." The reporter said.

"The price was of him becoming a criminal, but I know there's a pure heart behind that pain he's suffering," Ladybug said.

"With many seeing these good deeds he's been doing lately, it may not imply he's going back to heroism completely, given he stolen many things." The reporter said.

"He had no choice." Ladybug said.

I turned off the TV, having enough to hear what they have to say about me and Ladybug defending my actions, "That's what they have to say about me?" I sighed.

"On the bright side, everyone is talking about you saving lives again," Plagg said.

"True. They did see I helped Ladybug defeat Stormy Weather. There was no way she could beat that villain by herself" I said, going to my bed while the cats meowed to keep an eye out for intruders.

"Good night Plagg and my kitties." I yawned and went to sleep.

-

The next day, no school for me but I continue to steal during the day. But tonight, I'll be paying a visit to that monster at the mansion alone. Ladybug cannot know about this but I can tell her that I got a hunting instinct to do. But I hope she does not come anyway, this is between my father and me. I got myself into this mess and I'm going to get myself out. Father has been lying to me the longest than I have. Keeping secrets from each other was too much to handle because I hate secrets. Especially that my father is a terrorist who is madly obsessed with getting his hands on mine and Ladybug's miraculous for whatever reason why.