Assassin

(Cat Noir's POV)

It was now evening and I made my way to the jewelry store. Such a purrfect night to steal pawsome shiny gems. I gotta take out the night guards who have flashlights. Meow. Time for this cat to play with mice. I snuck inside and saw one guard patrolling. I gotta be careful not to make noise. I did my stealth and crawled on all fours to him and did the Vulcan nerve pinch on his lower back neck and he falls on the floor unconscious. Too easy. Now for the other night guard. He was near the diamond display so I leap on him and knocked him out with a chop of my hand.

"Too easy" I smirked and went to do some 'shopping' for gems and purr-ecious jewelry. Whenever I rob first, there's always someone to interrupt me.

I scratched the glass display in a circle to make a hole. I removed it and put the diamonds and jewel necklace and bracelets in a bag, "I'm so gonna get rich by my collection." I put some rubies in the bag.

Just then I felt a dagger on my neck which almost got me startled but I let out a quiet gasp.

"Hand over the jewelry pussy cat or you die," The thug said with a cold voice. I hear two guns cock. Great. Just what I need.

This is gonna be hard than I thought. One wrong move and I'm dead in the litter box, "it's like you boys are jealous that I'm the top criminal. Jealousy is an ugly feeling" I chuckled without fear but grunted when I felt the dagger pressured on my neck.

"Enough! Hand over the bag now or we'll chop your paws!" The leader with the dagger was growing impatient.

"You didn't say please" I glared and kicked the glass shelf display as it shattered and I quickly grabbed a piece of glass shard to stab the leader in the leg and he screamed. I ducked from the shooting and took out my baton to knock the guns out of their hands.

"Let's dance" I smirked evilly.

I back headbutted one thug and knee kicked one in the crotch before I elbow struck the other and cartwheel kicked the other. I grabbed a chair and hit the thug hard enough to shatter the chair. Then I punched another thug in the face before I was grabbed from behind and kicked the one in front of me with both feet. I punched him in the face to break free and then kicked his leg knocking him off balance.

"Give up yet?" I asked but one of them tackled me against the glass shelf and it shatter, "Agh!" I grunted but I scratch his face and kicked him off, leaving him stunned with his face bleeding.

I then got whacked in the head by the fire extinguisher by the other bad guy but that did not knock me out but it did hurt a bit. I turned around with a cold glare at him for that stupid move he did.

"You've done it now!" I grabbed the fire extinguisher and threw it away, then punched him hard in the face. Knocking him out cold while the other bad guy is recovering from the clawed marks on his face, "Like your new look?" I chuckled.

"You'll pay for this!" He took out a knife.

He threw it at me but I caught it in a reflex, "Not today" I smirked and threw it at his left leg and he screamed.

"Knives are bad you know." I taunted him.

I went to grab the bag so I can make my way out, "Have fun in prison, boys" I tossed the bag out the door and hit the alarm button to trigger the lockdown bars that came down. The crooks were confused when I did that.

"Are you stupid?! You're trapped with us!" One of them yelled.

"Tsk tsk tsk" I clicked my tongue and did something that a person can't do. I squeezed my way through the bars without getting stuck, just like a cat can squeeze through tight spaces.