Hero Again

(Adrien's POV)

The next day, I'm at school doing a painting of a black panther with green eyes and with stars background. Our art teacher retired and our new art teacher is from Mexico that is a fan of Frida Kahlo. We had no idea how to pronounce her last name but she decided to have us call her señora instead.

"It's magnífico, Señor Agreste. You gave the spirit of an artista" She admired my art.

"Gracias Señora." I thanked her.

I may not speak very well in Spanish but at least I know a few words. She's really nice and is the best artist here in school.

"Tell me, Señor Agreste. What made you become an artista? Inspirations or just a talent?" She asked.

"Inspirations from Paris greatest heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir," I said.

"Ah, the mariquita y gatito. Marvelous inspiration you found, señor. You earn an A+" My teacher said.

"Gracias." I thanked her again.

"Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe complained, she still hasn't changed at all.

I ignored her and continue painting in peace. I did warn the mayor a year ago to teach Chloe some manners but he tried, he just can't force her to change.

Suddenly, Alix came in roller skating out of nowhere while Kim came running, accidentally jumped, and hit his head in the doorway due to how tall he is. He fell on his back and head but had no serious damage to have a concussion.

"Ow, my head!" He held his head in pain.

"Oh, crap! Are you alright, Kim?" Alix asked with a little laugh.

I laughed quietly at what he did. Were they racing again? As rivals again?

"Niños, no running por favor. Señor, are you okay?" Our art teacher asked.

"Yeah. Just another dare I accepted by Alix." Kim got on his feet.

"I guess we got competitive" Alix snickered at the stunt Kim did.

"Yeah. Maybe I should work as a stunt man one day." Kim said.

I shook my head at this. He's gotta be King Monkey for sure. Who else would be like a monkey to goof around?

-

I came home and I remember that Mom and I are waiting for Aunt Amelie and my cousin Felix to arrive. Felix has been sending me letters that he's doing great with his bat kwami and being Bat Noir, the protector of London. That's all he ever needed, a friend and confidence.

Just in London, they call him The Bat guardian or Black Bat.

"Just like old times, we pretend to be each other" I chuckled.

"Yeah, but we won't be fooled now since you dyed your hair, sweetie." Mom laughed.

"Yeah, so it's easier to tell us apart." I nodded.

Also, Nathalie our secretary is doing a lot better since she's been in jail for 5 months but now that she's been released, she's no longer that robot tone like she used to be when she worked with my father. Mom gave her a second chance.

Our secretary opened the door for our guests to come in.

"My, my, look at how much you recovered, sister" Aunt Amelie walks up to my mom and hugs her.

"It's good to see you again Amelie. And of course my nephew Felix." Mom saw Felix.

"Greetings Aunt Emile." Felix hugs her too.