Divorce

(Adrien's POV)

I never felt so much happiness to finally have friends over my mansion. No strict rules from my father anymore. Now I can finally be the real teenager and go out with my perfect lady. We were heading to the park together like we usually go to.

"It's like a dream coming true, just the two of us," Marinette said.

"At least our friends know I'm the cat but they will keep that a secret. The public still has trouble knowing that Cat Noir is trying to change a bit." I said, holding her by the waist.

"True Adrien. But the public still thinks you and Cat Noir are two different people." Marinette held me by my neck.

"Yeah. But still, I know you were in love with the old me but this new me is upgraded. The tattoo I have is gonna be on me for the rest of my life. I hope it doesn't bother you that much. I mean you tried so hard to impress me the same way Cat Noir tried so hard to impress Ladybug" I said, pulling her close to me.

"Well, I like that tattoo," Marinette said.

I looked at my tattoo of the cat in a tribal style. It's supposed to make me look like a bad boy but there's nothing bad about me. Father always says I'm like my mom and he's right. Mom and I are both kind but he is not one-bit kind.

I put Marinette's hand on my chest for her to feel the vibration of my purring.

"Your purring is so cute." Marinette giggled.

"Thanks. But do you know why I accidentally purred the first time on that train with you?" I asked.

"Because I fell on you?" Marinette said.

I snickered at the answer, "No. Because of the sweet macaroon smell scent you had. But yes, it actually felt nice that you fell on me and I was enjoying it too much. That's why I lied about the purring"

"Oh, silly Adrien." Marinette playfully pinched my cheek.

"By the way, how is the butterfly kwami? Is he okay?" I asked as we sat down on the bench.

"Yeah, still trying to get over his cruel holder," Marinette said.

"Alright. But I sure hope he won't fall into the wrong hands." I said.

"He won't, Adrien," Marinette said.

"Remember Bunnix and Timetagger? I have a feeling it could be Lila the new Hawk Moth. We can't let that happen. I trust that you take care of the butterfly miraculous." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on it," Marinette assured me.

"Now how about some ice cream?" She changed the subject.

"Sure, I could use one now." I agreed.

We went to André's ice cream cart and he gave us each ice cream.

"Nice to see you two together." He said.

"Well, our feelings sparked." Marinette shyly replied.

"Don't be shy, my princess. We are in the city of love" I said as we head back to the park bench.

"That's right my prince," Marinette said.

I ate the ice cream like an animal. Crap! This is gonna take a long time to eat right like a real human. I spent way too much on my cats. Marinette understands that I've been wild for too long and she's not upset about it.

"Wow, you were really wild." She giggled seeing my face covered with ice cream around my mouth.

"Sorry. It's been too long" I said shyly and licked the ice cream off my mouth.