Friends Again

(Cat Noir's POV)

I pole-vaulted to the chimney wall and smirked if she can hear me. She's still like my Multimouse in my claws.

"Meow," I said and she saw me sitting like a cat on the chimney near her balcony. I jumped down to the rails.

"Hello there, kitty." She walks up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Miss me my purrincess? You seem lonely without your favorite kitty" I flirted.

"Yeah, but I'm glad Hawk Moth's locked up and Paris is safe," Marinette said.

"Actually, he's locked up in an asylum this time. Police say that jail will make him go insane" I explained to her.

"Well, no more akumatizing for now," Marinette said.

"But there are still bad guys out there. Not supervillains, criminals that steal things. I'm not like them" I chuckled and we head in inside as we landed on her bed.

"Well, you were one of them, Adrien. But in a good way." Marinette said, I sat near her and held her hand.

"Trust me, I have been nearly arrested a few times but those handcuffs, they never work on me. Cats can squeeze through tight things without getting stuck." I said.

(Flashback)

I was pinned by officers against the wall and they handcuffed me and dragged me to their car. They almost caught me from the jewelry store theft and they can't remove my mask the same way Lady Wifi couldn't do to Ladybug because it's magic.

"These handcuffs aren't gonna stop me, officers. You have no idea what this cat can do" I chuckled evilly and slipped my hands through them and handcuffed their wrists together. So slow they are.

"What the?! HEY!" The cops gasped that I got away.

"So long officers!" I laughed and jumped back to the rooftop with my loot.

(End of flashback)

"You bad boy. Since when did you learn to do that?" Marinette asked as she scratched my chin.

"My cat instincts maybe. But you being a bug should fly somehow if you had wings." I teased her.

"Flying is not my style, kitty cat. Birds will eat me" She teased me back.

"Oh yeah. Still would have been cool." I pulled her close on my lap.

"Naughty kitty. You still haven't eaten Multimouse. She's too sneaky to get away from you. And yet you are very protective of Ladybug. Better behave yourself" Marinette stroked my hair and my cat ears.

"I will." I leaned in and kissed her neck and bit her hard which made her yelp a little, marking her as my lady. No man is ever allowed to touch her! My feline instincts made me growl lowly at the thought of it.

"Ohhhh, Adrien." She moaned as I marked her.

"You're mine" I playfully growled and had my hand on her thigh.

"All yours only," Marinette said, holding my neck.

"Good girl. And you still have to tame me" I purred seductively while rubbing her leg.

"Pucker up kitty." Marinette pulled me into a kiss.

I wasn't expecting that but I melted in the kiss. The love of my life has finally loved me. I held her by the waist kissing her back as we laid down on the loft bed making out. I wish I was the old Adrien kissing her but at least she likes the new Adrien who is Aiden Bastet. I felt the urge to make love but I controlled my hormones. We are way too young to have any kids. I always wish to have cute little kittens that look like us but we are not ready.