Hawk Moth's Defeat

(Cat Noir's POV)

We made it to the Eiffel Tower but I told Bat Noir that I have to do this alone. Hawk Moth can't know that I brought a sidekick to save Ladybug but Bat Noir insisted he helps. I sighed in defeat but I nodded but he has to remain calm and not do anything stupid to endanger Ladybug.

He carried me up to the first platform of the tower and we found Ladybug tied up on a chair with a cloth on her mouth. But she's not alone. My classmates are there too tied up in chairs. That monster!

"Don't panic we're here to save you all." I tried to calm them down.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Adrien" Hawk Moth said my name which got my friends shocked.

I growled and saw Hawk Moth standing behind the rail, "Father." I said coldly.

"Yes, it surprises me you brought your Bat-double with you. Seems my assassin failed as I knew he would." Hawk Moth said.

"Just how much of a monster are you?! Nearly had your flesh and blood murdered?!" Bat Noir stepped in anger but I held him back to not do anything stupid.

"You disobeyed me for too long, my son." Hawk Moth glared.

"Fathers don't kill their sons. You're not even a father to me, you're a monster" I hissed like a cat lowly.

"Perhaps I made a mistake having you. But now your friends and Ladybug are next to suffer." Hawk Moth said.

"Don't you dare do anything to them! They are like family to me!" I warned, "Ladybug may have rejected me but she'll never leave me, even when not a team. You think or only terror and suffering but you will never win!" I took my batons out.

"Careful, Hawk Moth. I'm a bat and you know bats eat moths like you!" Bat Noir took out his cane.

"We shall see." Hawk Moth said.

Bat Noir and I leaned our backs together, "Go save my friends. I'll handle Hawk Moth. No arguing now" I said as I ran towards Hawk Moth to fight him.

"Foolish boy!" He blocked my attack with his cane.

"YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME!!!" I said as I kicked him against the rails and put my batons back together as a staff.

He swung his cane at me again but I dodged this time, "You're an animal, Adrien!" Hawk Moth taunted me and I blocked him with my baton.

"Sure I am!" I grinned coldly.

"You'll be caged soon enough, my son!" Hawk Moth said and he hit me in the head but I glared and tried to claw him.

"The only one getting caged is you!" I managed to claw at his mask.

"AGH!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Hawk Moth tried to stab me with his cane but I whacked him hard in the head, making him stumble against the rails.

"AND HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SEND AN ASSASSIN TO KILL YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!!!" I yelled with rage.

"If I can't have your miraculous, then I'll get your lady's earrings!" He threw the cane towards Ladybug who is getting our friends to the elevator to safety.

"NO!!!!" I jumped off the rails to get to the lower platform of the tower, "LADYBUG LOOK OUT!!!" I landed on the deck and ran towards her and the cane was gonna go right to her chest but I pushed her out of the way and took the blow which is right through my stomach.

"AGGGGHHHH!!!!" I got stabbed in the stomach and out through my back. I looked down and saw blood dripping on the cane but then felt the cane move back to Hawk Moth that is at the top of the tower, "AGH!!" I gasped in pain.