Love

(Cat Noir's POV)

I can't believe Marinette and Ladybug are the same person. I don't know if I should be angry at her for messing with my feelings or just make out with her. My feline instincts made me wild but we did not come this far just to let our hormones control us. We are way too young to have passionate sex as teenagers. So instead, I just made out with her as Cat Noir with my lady.

"You have a long way to tame Cat Noir and Aiden Bastet, bugaboo. I got three lives out of my nine lives" I licked her cheek like a bad boy.

"I don't mind your freedom, kitty. But let's say to our classmates I've gotten over Adrien for Aiden." Marinette said.

I brought her up and I turned on the radio as the flamenco music played. The same tango I once did with Volpina the other night at the nightclub but this time, no aggression.

"That would be living a lie, my princess. Aiden Bastet is a lone wolf" I said as we spun around slowly, feeling the Spanish music in our bodies.

"Very well then. But we can enjoy this." Ladybug said.

"We danced before in our civilians. Only this time, we as superheroes." I said as I dipped her, "But call this as punishment of the times you rejected me as Cat Noir for Adrien in the past. So oblivious we both are the whole time" I said seductively and pulled her up.

"I deserve dancing as punishment." Ladybug winked.

"Meow. I gotta warn you" I gripped her leg and put it around my waist, "Spanish is wild than French, mi mariquita"

"Let's find out, gato." Ladybug teased me, holding her leg around my waist.

"Meow" I purred and we danced in Spanish style.

First I dipped her and then she dipped me. Soon we parted and held our hands up before we switched to touch each other's hands and then I twirled her around. She then held my right arm out before going around to my left arm and I twirled her, holding her by her back.

"Excellente Milady." I purred.

We both held hands and moved sideways before I twirled her and dipped her. I grabbed a rose and put it in my teeth, being seductive to her. She smiled as we resumed dancing. Soon I got on my knee while Ladybug spun in front of me. I took her hand and we both danced in circles.

"Not bad for a dancer, my bugaboo" I purred.

"Same to you kitty." Ladybug said.

Soon we just waltzed while I twirled her and back to me, "Miss me as the sweet and innocent Adrien?" I purred in her ear.

"Yeah, but I like the new you, independent and strong." Ladybug said.

"Hmm....I also haven't told you that I have a tattoo at a young age when I became Aiden Bastet." I smirked, it was true that I as Aiden Bastet got a tribal cat tattoo on my upper left arm.

"Really?" Ladybug replied and we stopped dancing since the flamenco music is done.

"Plagg, claws in." I morphed back to show her the tattoo by removing my leather jacket since I'm wearing a black short sleeve shirt.

"Did it hurt getting that?" She asked.

"Yes, but it was worth it," I said.

(Flashback)

It was 11 months ago when I came to a tattoo parlor as Cat Noir and that everyone feared me when I became a little twisted and insane to scare people into submission.

The tattoo artist was startled by me coming in and that I'm not here to pay for a tattoo that I want, I want a tattoo for free.

"A little young to have a tattoo, Mr. Noir?" She stammered.