🦇Bat Noir🦇

Originally from my fan made, Bat Noir is an akumatized villain of Cat Noir due to rejections and depression that there's no love out there for himself in his life. As Bat Noir, he goes around and casts bat shadows on his victims so he can drain love energy while his victims turn black and white. Like a vampire drinking blood, but instead, he feeds on love energy to gain strength.

But for now, Felix is Bat Noir in this story and his power is fear because bats are scary to some people who fear bats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Adrien's POV)

I was just talking to Luka on the houseboat again while Juleka is probably hanging with the girls. Luka asked about the pose I do as Cat Noir. Come on!

"I'm not a poser, Luka. I just do whatever I do to fight" I refused to say the truth.

"But I've seen on the news that you always do the same pose" Luka laughed a little that I'm lying.

"It's not for style Luka, it's for safe landing," I said.

"Like a cat or just for everyone to see you do that, all the time?" Luka asked while laughing.

"Well, cats land on their feet, yes," I said.

"Whatever you say. By the way, Juleka told me that Marinette seems to take a little interest in Aiden but she's still thinking about Adrien." Luka said, playing a soft melody from his electric guitar.

"Yeah, as Aiden I've noticed her feelings but as Adrien no," I said.

"Sooner or later you're gonna have to tell her the truth as Aiden. She's been suffering a lot the day you disappeared. She couldn't move on" Luka said.

"Even if I wanted to, she would realize that Adrien is not the sweet, caring, and innocent boy. She'll be angry that I'm Cat Noir" I said, fearing what can happen if she found out.

"Right. Because you rob." Luka said.

"And I don't kill people with guns. I'm not a murderer, Luka. I just knock enemies unconscious. For a year, I've been fighting bad guys so I can get stronger and faster to one day take down my father. He filled my head with lies the day my mother disappeared. And I'm gonna make sure he never sends akuma on innocent people again" I said, pacing back and forth.

"Even if it means getting him arrested?" Luka guessed.

"Yes, I also brought this from the museum last night." I showed the Bat-miraculous.

"Let me guess, you stole it?" Luka guessed.

"Yeah, but Volpina came and I fought her. She is so relentless in fighting me." I said.

"Lila really must be enjoying being a villain," Luka said.

"And likes to lie a lot. That's another reason why she hates Ladybug" I said.

"Other than that, how in the world can you drive a Ducati without training experience? You're not even 16 yet" Luka asked.

"Well, that's even weird to me. Like I've watched many action movies." I said.

"Adrien" Luka can tell I'm making an excuse.

"Okay, okay. I steal motorcycles from thugs and bikers whenever I need something fast to get away. Aiden doesn't drive but Cat Noir can." I told him my honesty.

"Thought so. When you're older you could get a cat-themed motorcycle." Luka said.

"Maybe. Anyways, I got things to steal. This one-week no school vacation is getting me better at being free like a wild cat. See you around, Luka. Plagg, claws out" I transformed into Cat Noir and head out of the boat window. But suddenly I felt my belt tail pulled by Luka which made me stumble and land on my feet with the ridiculous pose again.