Cat Noir vs Hawk Moth

(Cat Noir's POV)

Tonight came around and I jumped from building to building, running on all fours. I'm gonna face my father and I bet that Nathalie is Mayura from the beginning. I cannot screw up like I did with Copycat and Senti-bubbler. I'm not outsmarted this time since I learned for a year with battling criminals on my own.

I came to the roof of the mansion and jumped down to the balcony of my parents' bedroom. I used my claws on the window to quietly make a circle near the doorknob and opened the door. It's dark inside but thankfully I have night vision.

Wherever he is, I bet he's been hidden somewhere in the mansion like the excuses he used when he's 'busy'.

I saw the photo of my parents and my 5-year-old self on the nightstand. Such great memories we had but I can't dwell in the past.

I looked around to make sure there's no security cameras or laser detection.

"Coast is clear," I said quietly to myself until I heard Nathalie's voice.

"Not for long, Cat Noir," She said but instead she's now Mayura. I know it's Nathalie for sure. Who else would be loyal to my father?

"Mayura. Long time no see. Grew feathers again?" I said coldly.

"You could say that, and I take it you're here for him, Adrien," Mayura said, she knew too who I was from my father.

"None of it matters now Nathalie." I took my staff out.

"You don't stand a chance alone." She said.

I laughed a little and shook my head, "Cats eat birds, Mayura. You, on the other hand, don't stand a chance" I jumped in midair and tried to strike her but she moved and also tried to strike me with her fan but I blocked it with my baton. I pushed her off and did a karate spin kick at her.

"Agh! You really improved since you disappeared!" She got back up.

"I'm not the same cat hero as I was before!" I replied.

I battled her with my baton until she couldn't get the upper hand since I'm too strong. I pushed her against the wall and grabbed the peacock miraculous which caused her to transform back to Nathalie.

"You lost, Nathalie" I put the miraculous in the zipper pocket of my catsuit, "Now where is Shadow Moth's lair? And don't try to outsmart me." I demanded but she looks scared to think I'm gonna kill her, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you or him. I'm not evil like my father. Unless I have to hurt you" I chuckled evilly and put my finger claw on her cheek but did not scratch her.

"In his lair in this building. And no, he's Hawkmoth again." Nathalie spoke out.

"Don't lie to me this time" I said coldly, testing if she's telling the truth.

"I'll bring you there." Nathalie got up as she pulled the book from the shelf like a lever and it opened a secret passage. I checked to make sure it's not a trick but it seems she's not fooling me this time.

"Thanks," I said but before I do that, I ran up to the curtains to grab the thick rope string and tied her up with quick speed.

"What the? What are you doing?!" She got surprised at how smart I am that she thinks I'm gonna spare her.

"You think I'm stupid to leave you unharmed? I'm not the same old naive Adrien, Nathalie. Now keep quiet" I said and put on a scarf to gag her mouth so she doesn't cause distress.

"I must admit that you were like a mother figure to me but since I know you're too loyal to my father, I was wrong" I sighed and went to the secret passageway to leads to Hawk Moth's lair.